Check In Here If You Thought BK Should Have Been Fired

BK went 4-8 in year 7.

Wanting Kelly gone after the '16 season was completely rational. QWho would have thought that after year 7 he would completely change his coaching style, offense, stop calling plays, hire a real d coordinator instead of a buddy, and get an actual strength coach. BK has admitted that he had no choice but to completely do a 180 and change himself....why cant you admit that? But yea, act like nothing has changed and continue to be a bitter *******.Youd be a blast to tailgate with.

Edited by PJackson'sDred15

I was calling for him to be fired but calling it irrational is irrational in and of itself. Who would have expected a guy in like his 30th year or whatever it was of coaching to completely change the way he did things?

I’m still not sure it was his decision to fire BVG, but I think he learned his job is more important than being loyal to a buddy. To me I see a coach who put his ego aside, completely changed the way he did things and made some great hires.

I think it was rational to think his ego was too big for him to change but he did and I’m glad for it.

If this was started with, "What do you guys that thought BK should've been fired think now?" And then just said in the post, "What do you guys think now?" BUT, name calling and obviously attempting to call people out. Not going to have it, especially with us undefeated and having a great season we should all come together and enjoy it. I'm locking it. Let's try and do better please.

(Remember, I said I was getting stricter with the policies)