Officiating...

jon33dn

I guess we can expect this kind of crap the rest of the way out.

I EXPECT it every single game we play, especially when we are good and are playing for something. Can't wait to see what the PAC 12 has for us against SC...

Seriously one thing that bugs the **** out of me, and we are called for it more than any team I know, offensive pass interference. We are marked on that crap, perhaps because we execute it poorly on those pick cross routes or something. We do we keep doing it, because I swear that's one the refs will wait to throw on us to X out some crucial play during one of our games like FSU '15.

One other thing.. I don’t have dvr or replay anymore but did Mustipher move the ball or flinch? I didn’t see it. Looked like guys were just getting lined up. Maybe he did, I don’t know. And what about when they jumped offsides but our guy then moved. Is that only in the pros for encroachment?

One other thing.. I don’t have dvr or replay anymore but did Mustipher move the ball or flinch? I didn’t see it. Looked like guys were just getting lined up. Maybe he did, I don’t know. And what about when they jumped offsides but our guy then moved. Is that only in the pros for encroachment?

The first one was on Mustipher, but the second one should have been on Hainsey.

In certain situations the D can be called for making the O flinch so to speak. I'm not sure when that qualifies or not, sometimes it's called sometimes not.

I EXPECT it every single game we play, especially when we are good and are playing for something. Can't wait to see what the PAC 12 has for us against SC...

Seriously one thing that bugs the **** out of me, and we are called for it more than any team I know, offensive pass interference. We are marked on that crap, perhaps because we execute it poorly on those pick cross routes or something. We do we keep doing it, because I swear that's one the refs will wait to throw on us to X out some crucial play during one of our games like FSU '15.

Their DB engaged Miles Boykin first and we still got the offensive PI call.. Also Jalen Elliot or Julian Love can't remember if the def PI was on 21 or 27 but was total BS. You're allowed to put your hand on the receiver you just can't grab push or pull.

I just cannot understand why ND accepts this. I dont think its subtle or contested at this point.

THey are taking a non-confrontational strategy as complaining wont get us anywhere, but banding together with the 4-8 other independents for 2 teams of fair or favorable officials would seem so simple and obvious.

I assume the 1-2M per year that it would cost is also a hold up, but the officiating has cost ND games, and you cant let the product suffer like that.

Favoritism, as opposed to a systematic disadvantage in every single game. And enhanced when we are relevant and might negatively impact a conferences interests.

I don't see this. There were ACC officials on the field. ND doesn't hurt the ACC for the playoff race at this point and only helps if they remain a top team and bring fans and eyeball to ACC games.

If anything, the ACC refs should have been helping ND.

Yeah I hear from people that hate ND on how much we get the benefit of the call. I think the bias goes by what team you root for. Personally, I hate ever bring up the refs or umps. I feel it should never lead to that. But, not having at least one penalty is a little far fetched in my mind.