Rumor: Green Jerseys vs. FSU at night

What's the worst that can happen?*

*Remembers 15th year-old self in shock watching Cordell Stewart gashing ND in the Fiesta Bowl

*Remembers 22 year-old self dry heaving watching ND take a dump on the field against BC a week after smoking FSU

*Remembers 25 year-old self overturning a coffee table spilling 10 bears and telling a bunch of strangers my a-hole roommate invited over to get the f@ck out of my apartment after the Bush Push

22 year old self was upset about BC but expecting the bottom to fall out at some point since Ty had zero offense. Our defense and special teams made us 8-0 that year...not the offense. I’m convinced those two elements were still living off of what Davie taught them...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 year old self was upset about BC but expecting the bottom to fall out at some point since Ty had zero offense. Our defense and special teams made us 8-0 that year...not the offense. I’m convinced those two elements were still living off of what Davie taught them...

Yep, 37 year old self felt the same way in 2002.

Yep! I specifically remember thinking as someone who knew very little about football strategy at the time, "We can't just keep winning with the defense". Then the bottom dropped out. I knew Willingham was bad but not 0-12 bad when he went to Washington.

Ahh, forgot that willingham repeat!

Thnx

The kelly green jerseys that commentators were questioning if the jerseys were more “slick” causing fumblitis!

Plz forgive me! Gladly, I’m purging the Losingham era, I guess

It's hard to keep track of the multiple depressing losses to B.C.

• 3 weeks later...
What's the worst that can happen?*

*Remembers 15th year-old self in shock watching Cordell Stewart gashing ND in the Fiesta Bowl

*Remembers 22 year-old self dry heaving watching ND take a dump on the field against BC a week after smoking FSU

*Remembers 25 year-old self overturning a coffee table spilling 10 bears and telling a bunch of strangers my a-hole roommate invited over to get the f@ck out of my apartment after the Bush Push

Lol I through a TV through the wall while my wife was at a christian concert....I ran to home depot and the guy seen the panic in my face and gave me a free peice of dry wall....I tried to fix it before she got home that didn't work....had to rip it all out and do it sober....that was no fun...

Well, from what I've seen, the players want to wear them for Senior Day so what we want doesn't mean squat.

Those guys are the ones that have earned it and if that's what they want then so be it. It's crazy how fans get so frazzled about a uniform...in this day age this is what kids want. And to the traditionalists out there, nobody knows or understands the tradition better than the actual guys on the team.