*****THE Official Irish vs Panthers Gameday Thread*****

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Polion should be relieved of his duties immediately after the game.

Polian is a waste of money

I was just telling this to a friend. Gone before the team gets out of the showers. ST outside of Yoon have been mediocre at best and almost cost them the game today.

Offensive line was terrible, consider me concerned about this unit.

Defense was amazing, this unit is elite!

Stupid special teams almost cost us the game, KO returns are killing us, just kick it out.

Losing Bars is absolutely devastating, to use BK's own words. ND will feel that loss the rest of the season, especially if they make the CFP or even a NY6 Bowl Game.

Defense is unreal. They won the game today.

I love Polian the recruiter. But as a coach, he is terrible. Two kick return TDs this season. Nicco jumping offsides on a punt. An absolute s**t show. He needs to go.

I was just telling this to a friend. Gone before the team gets out of the showers. ST outside of Yoon have been mediocre at best and almost cost them the game today.

He is also one of the best recruiters on the staff and is the reason why we have gotten some good talent out of California and Hawaii. Doubt he looses his job this season.

Defense gave up 7 points! Kudos that is the kind of effort that might get us to the playoffs. We are banged up all over the place, he’ll our mike linebacker is playing with a cast on. Awesome job all things considered.

... and those 7 points never should have happened to begin with, but Nico Fertitta had to mess things up.