Is it a coincidence?

ObieKnobbe

Yes, the infamous 2 QB conundrum. Started by pundits and fans who feel that at some point they will have a better plan about who should start than any head coach or his staff. I love the reporter questions when these situations develop. The questions always imply that it sure seems like a problem to have two QBs who can start versus just having one. What a difficulty...LOL.

If you have two you don’t have one and all that...

There are those occasions when two quarterbacks work out. Texas defeated us with two qb's while during the same game we showed how ineffective two qb's can be. I sure was glad we had Book during the LSU game. I feel pretty good with Book as a back up and think he will play whenever needed. Just don't run one qb for a series and then alternate them.

BK says he has two QBs who are good enough to start. We'll see. If you have two QBs who are roughly equal, but neither is good enough to start that's when you actually have a problem.

But Wimbush and Book seem to be pretty close and want to do what is best for the team. Book kbiows Wimbush's legs will keep him in there unless his passing falters. With a lot of new linemen and unproven backs, Wimbush could be the leading rusher!

But Wimbush and Book seem to be pretty close and want to do what is best for the team. Book kbiows Wimbush's legs will keep him in there unless his passing falters. With a lot of new linemen and unproven backs, Wimbush could be the leading rusher!

I don't think brandon is the most durable qb. Not sure i want him taking too many hits because we have no backs

There are those occasions when two quarterbacks work out. Texas defeated us with two qb's while during the same game we showed how ineffective two qb's can be. I sure was glad we had Book during the LSU game. I feel pretty good with Book as a back up and think he will play whenever needed. Just don't run one qb for a series and then alternate them.

To be fair, we ended up being a 4-8 team...so I think Texas would have beaten us regardless of the QB under center