Surprise Playmaker?

When the year turns good a lot of times a surprise playmaker on one side of the ball or the other will emerge.

Last year for me it was Tevon Coney. We knew he had the potential, under Lea it just clicked to the point where he switched the order of the platoon between Greer Martini and himself.

This year I'm going Jafar Armstrong on offense. Just one of my favorites on film and watching the spring game. I think Josh Adams going pro creates a need for catches and carries that a guy like Armstrong can excel at.

Defense I'm going with the Shane Symon crowd. I think he can have an impact at rover where we need one after Tranquil moved inside.

Who you got?

I still like finke. He's got good hands and he's quick if not fast.

I think bars may be a surprise. He looks huge. Also he and nelson were neck and neck when they were younger. Bars has moved around some which may have slowed his development but he's on track now.

I still like finke. He's got good hands and he's quick if not fast.

I think bars may be a surprise. He looks huge. Also he and nelson were neck and neck when they were younger. Bars has moved around some which may have slowed his development but he's on track now.

still like what i said about Armstrong too. Was a little Early on Simon because Bilal has made his body over to become a rover, credit to Bilal really looks the part

still like what i said about Armstrong too. Was a little Early on Simon because Bilal has made his body over to become a rover, credit to Bilal really looks the part

Man does Bilal have potential. I was super high on him when he signed but he’s been a major disappointment up to now.

He’s so quick and has an insane burst, I just think he needs to be a little more disciplined in his assignments. I saw a couple PA rollouts where he was late recognizing the tight end/H-back running to the flats.

When the year turns good a lot of times a surprise playmaker on one side of the ball or the other will emerge.

Last year for me it was Tevon Coney. We knew he had the potential, under Lea it just clicked to the point where he switched the order of the platoon between Greer Martini and himself.

This year I'm going Jafar Armstrong on offense. Just one of my favorites on film and watching the spring game. I think Josh Adams going pro creates a need for catches and carries that a guy like Armstrong can excel at.

Defense I'm going with the Shane Symon crowd. I think he can have an impact at rover where we need one after Tranquil moved inside.

Who you got?

Here in Okie land we picked Jafar Armstrong as the best new addition to this football team several weeks ago. In fact we joke that this team will go as Jafar as Armstrong will take us. I'm looking for 150 yards next week. Imagine when Dexter joins the team again. DYNAMIC DUO!!!!!