Why do we seem to have one or two o-linemen every year that are projected as high round draft picks and usually go on to succeed in the league but when they are here they seem to have lapses that would not warrant that ranking. Is it blocking schemes, our coaching, or is NFL coaching better at furthering their development??

Why do we seem to have one or two o-linemen every year that are projected as high round draft picks and usually go on to succeed in the league but when they are here they seem to have lapses that would not warrant that ranking. Is it blocking schemes, our coaching, or is NFL coaching better at furthering their development??

It's a little bit of everything you said. The line regressed over the season. Maybe some NFL scouts who rate McGlinchey and Nelson so high cane tell us why?

56, whoever the F that is, bends at the hips and wiffed on backers...

OLine looks just as bad as they did last year where I can go back to bashing on this being a classless unit devoid of leadership and teaching.

I'm also drunk as F and lastnights game had ) to do with it... 0*

56, whoever the F that is, bends at the hips and wiffed on backers...

OLine looks just as bad as they did last year where I can go back to bashing on this being a classless unit devoid of leadership and teaching.

I'm also drunk as F and lastnights game had ) to do with it... 0*

This makes me smile.

Last three games teams stacked 7 or 8 in the box forcing Wimbush to throw. There is no way 5 o linemen can block 7-8 on all the running plays we ran in those theee games. McG and Nelson we killing guys in those three games. It just didn’t look good because the box was so stacked.