Miami OH Tix

fravel

If anyone has a lead on 4 tickets for tomorrows game, give me a shout. I'm taking my boys to their first game. They're 8 and 9 years old. I had a hard time justifying paying near $500 for decent seats to the Miami of Ohio game when they were available so I'll be talking to scalpers tomorrow. Pic below was of them taking a peek 5 years ago. Thanks and GO IRISH!

225135_10151193935018855_2014459836_n.jpg.bb36a36541fed367a24c140179eace64.jpg

Edited by fravel

Good job raising them right (correctly).. Just roll the dice with scalpers if you can't find a good deal. Depending on your head count, you can probably get a couple tickets from groups in the parking lot. Frequently ND alumn will have a group of tickets where one or more buddies didnt show up.

Well due to the hard work of my boys and the generosity of some good people, we were able to find some pretty good deals on tickets outside the stadium. We ended up with one set of tickets in section 20 and one set of tickets in the front row in section 29! We had planned on switching seats at half time, but there were several empty seats in section 29. With the help of more good people I was able to get my wife and oldest into our section so my boys could sit front row at the first Notre Dame football game. To our surprise Ryan Grooms, the equipment manager, tossed a set of game used gloves to my boys. I don't think any game experience will be this one.

IMG_2543.JPG.e9ee4d4743ff2da622487ad7096c986d.JPG