Ahmon-Ra St. Brown & OSU

Elder, you crack me up. You don't hold back.

Elder is the furthest thing from comical. Probably the most annoying poster on the board. He’s your prototypical Internet tough who likes to act tough, but in real life wouldn’t pop a grape in a fruit fight.

If you enjoy his posts so much venture to some of the Cincinnati HS boards where he can entertain you with even more obnoxiousness critiquing kids. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised you seem like a bit of a weirdo yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll bet he ends up at USC. Establish his own identity, no dealing with 'shadows' of his brothers. Great school, very good program, near to home. Why would he choose ND? I'm a domer, but I just can't see this kid trekking east to ND. Mayyyyybe to Ohio State because of Urban and the possibility of playing for championships.

I'll bet he ends up at USC. Establish his own identity, no dealing with 'shadows' of his brothers. Great school, very good program, near to home. Why would he choose ND? I'm a domer, but I just can't see this kid trekking east to ND. Mayyyyybe to Ohio State because of Urban and the possibility of playing for championships.

You're acting like ND has nothing to offer, his brother chose ND for a reason. I think he ends up at SC in large part bc his current QB, JT Daniels, is committed there.

You're acting like ND has nothing to offer, his brother chose ND for a reason. I think he ends up at SC in large part bc his current QB, JT Daniels, is committed there.

No no, clearly ND has great things to offer.

Of course his brother chose ND for a reason. Probably lots of reasons.

It just seems to me that fans place a lot of belief that a recruit will choose a school in large part because his brother chose the school a year or two before. It also seems to me that brothers more often choose different schools, in large part to establish their own identities and leave their own legacies.

If he ends up at ND that would be just amazing. It would be a great choice. I will be surprised if he enrolls at ND, but that would be a very nice surprise.

No no, clearly ND has great things to offer.

Of course his brother chose ND for a reason. Probably lots of reasons.

It just seems to me that fans place a lot of belief that a recruit will choose a school in large part because his brother chose the school a year or two before. It also seems to me that brothers more often choose different schools, in large part to establish their own identities and leave their own legacies.

If he ends up at ND that would be just amazing. It would be a great choice. I will be surprised if he enrolls at ND, but that would be a very nice surprise.

Julian Okwara is doing a lot for our legacy recruiting right now. Glad that kid is a freaking stud.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">.<a href="

">@amonra_stbrown</a> 🏈 ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡ 6️⃣ <a href="
">@MDFootball</a> <a href="https://t.co/OO0CNCfEjf">pic.twitter.com/OO0CNCfEjf</a></p>— FOX Sports West (@FoxSportsWest) <a href="
">October 21, 2017</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt we get him. If i were esb, i dont think id want my baby brother showing me up.

Wr is like a box of chocolates. Fuller and stepherson are our lower rated guys in recent years while justin brent and corey holmes are our higher ranked kids.

That said, ill be damned if i let you stymies bring me down with the season we're having.

The only concern I have with players like the St. Brown's is that they are so developed already relative to their peers. They've been training for years.

So are they able to take that next step at college and stay ahead, or do the peers eventually catch up as they get the same training?

Obviously I'd like to see him in an ND uniform, just something to consider.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">.<a href="
">@amonra_stbrown</a> 🏈 ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡ 6️⃣ <a href="
">@MDFootball</a> <a href="https://t.co/OO0CNCfEjf">pic.twitter.com/OO0CNCfEjf</a></p>— FOX Sports West (@FoxSportsWest) <a href="
">October 21, 2017</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Who the heck is number 4 on the other team. Dude chases him down pretty impressively until St. Brown goes back middle at the end.

Gotta be honest...if he has his brother's hands, we should pass on him. I don't care how athletic or fast he may be. If he can't catch, it doesn't matter.

Honestly, this kid 10x the prospect his brother was.

I've been very disappointed in ESB this year as well. He doesn't fight for balls like your typical 6'5 receiver would. He doesn't seem to have that "IT" factor you want in a number 1 WR.

Claypool and Stepherson have more upside imo and offer much more as players.

Edited by LasVegasIrish