I have grown considerably more worried about the kicking game after the Temple game. A close game like Georgia projects to be and Yoon could be the difference.

Notice most others have noted his poor performance in Temple game reviews, but have not made a large deal out of this for the most part and seem to expect regression to the mean. Knowing how mental kicking can be (Roberto Aguayo, anyone?), are you confident in the kicking game moving forward?

Yoon isn't very good. The ball has never "popped" off his foot. I saw a stat on him...something like he's 4-8 over 40 yards, and not the best from 30-40 either...Basically it stated that ND needs to get to the 13 yard line for him to truly be counted on...Didn't take the time to look it up, but I have never been impressed with his leg.

Maybe it stems from being a Bills fan (Norwood, you SOB), but I never seem to have any confidence in ND's kicking game. It always comes as a shock to me when they connect from 40+. Now I have no stats to back this up and I'm sure they're in the top end of college programs for kicking....just talking from a pure gut reaction

Yoon isn't very good. The ball has never "popped" off his foot. I saw a stat on him...something like he's 4-8 over 40 yards, and not the best from 30-40 either...Basically it stated that ND needs to get to the 13 yard line for him to truly be counted on...Didn't take the time to look it up, but I have never been impressed with his leg.

Yeah, but he was the nation's No. 1 kicking prospect out of H.S.

What i find hilarious is that when there are conniption fits about the rankings of a kicker, we are constantly consoled by the fact that the kicker we are recruiting is still the best in the class. That was the case with Yoon. If you can't hit FGs when it counts, there are at least a dozen in our stands who can.