🏀 2017 DD Bracket Pick 'Em 🏀

Donjuan

how do you feel about NDs chances against WVU in the second round? cant decide if I have ND or WVU moving to the sweet 16.

I feel ok unless WVU shoots well enough to set their pressure a lot.

We have good ball handlers what tripped me up was the size of Gonzaga. I hope I'm wrong and we win but they have so many bigs.

Edited by FaithInIrishForever

how do you feel about NDs chances against WVU in the second round? cant decide if I have ND or WVU moving to the sweet 16.

I love Bob Huggins and while im a ND football fan, it's starting to bleed over into nd basketball. When i first got serious into college hoops, i was a dukie and mike brey was an assistant so i like to see him do well. But my gut is saying my bearcats will lose in the first round.

Morning ramble complete.

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats Kelly!

I watched season 1 of house of cards. I thought it was OK. Does it get better. I'm gonna be spending some time in hotel rooms pretty soon and need some shows to watch.

My college-age son who recommended the show is way into politics. I like the show partly just because of that. What I really like is that, while it's about politics, it really isn't too much about democrat/republican but more about deal-making and getting ahead.

I like the show quite a bit, but I like Kevin Spacey and think he's perfect for the role he plays. Frank Underwood is my new anti-hero hero.

We are mid-way through the second season. It's like the first season, maybe a little messier in how he accomplishes things.