Damnit! Back on the Fleck bandwagon, he just needs to stay at Western one more year because I see no way Kelly will survive through next season.

On one hand we might beat Temple if he leaves lol.

Still question the decision on his part since they are on probation for a few years. I think these guys would be better off holding out for better jobs but regardless good luck to the man hell do well in good time.

Edited by ndomer4

Notre Dame media experts: "There's no need to wait because any hire Swarbrick could make this year will be there next year, so it's OK to let Kelly win 7-8 games next season. There's no need to rush into a decision, so just let Kelly have another bad to mediocre season in 2017."

*Baylor hires Matt Rhule*

Notre Dame media experts: "There's no need to wait because any hire Swarbrick could make this year will be there next year, so it's OK to let Kelly win 7-8 games next season. There's no need to rush into a decision, so just let Kelly have another bad to mediocre season in 2017."

*Baylor hires Matt Rhule*

There will be actual competition next year and right now ND is the only game in town if they make the switch.

Darn it!:(

He was my man for the job!

Our loss is Baylor's gain.

Mark my words, they will be back atop the Big 12 soon and Rhule will do it the right way, and not look the other way as Briles.

Maybe in a few years when Kelly finally leaves, we can hire him.

A big 12 team that plays defense :o