*ND vs. SYR Thread*

that was interesting. Dexter looked like he was going to be stopped on one side for a loss, but he comes back and then runs down the field for the TD.

nice to see ND opening up more of a lead instead of it being close.

Normally, I'd think this is over, but with this defense....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is it the same player.

Yes, and in Folston's defense, Dexter would have taken a 10 yard loss against a better defense.

Wonder what Folston did to get in Kelly's doghouse though. He normally doesn't totally shut down seniors. Maybe he's injured.

Yes, and in Folston's defense, Dexter would have taken a 10 yard loss against a better defense.

Wonder what Folston did to get in Kelly's doghouse though. He normally doesn't totally shut down seniors. Maybe he's injured.

Dexters speed compared to folston is like watching a cheetah run down a giraffe with 2 broken legs

Dexters speed compared to folston is like watching a cheetah run down a giraffe with 2 broken legs

I agree Williams is faster than Foslton, but not to your level of hyperbole, However, tt still would have been a 10 yard loss vs a good defense. Only against these types of terrible, high school like defenses does that kind of freelancing work.

I agree Williams is faster than Foslton, but not to your level of hyperbole, However, tt still would have been a 10 yard loss vs a good defense. Only against these types of terrible, high school like defenses does that kind of freelancing work.

You got me on that, but dexter has still lookd 100 times better than folston this year. He does not look the same after his acl tear

That's the difference between a rebuilding program and a contending one. In a contending program, when a receiver drops an easy TD in the end zone the coaching staff reacts negatively and goes right to the secondary personnel responsible for letting him be so open. In a rebuilding program they jump for joy.