Brian Kelly is nervous

VCDomer

Kelly should be nervous. does ND have to lose a certain number of games before his job is really in jeopardy? ND had a good/great year last year so I think unfortunately he would have to be really bad before Swarbrick fires his ***.

Was a okay year, when your marquee wins are Temple and Navy with a blow-out ending . It's hard to call that "good".

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly should be nervous. does ND have to lose a certain number of games before his job is really in jeopardy? ND had a good/great year last year so I think unfortunately he would have to be really bad before Swarbrick fires his ***.

Weis was given 2 years beyond the 3 win season so I expect this idiot will be given the same treatment....

Weis was given 2 years beyond the 3 win season so I expect this idiot will be given the same treatment....

couldn't one say that was more because Weis 3 win season was only his 3rd season and typically ND went at least 5 years with coaches? if I remember correctly Weis was the coach right after Willingham was fired after only 3 seasons and ND was criticized for that? this is Kelly's 7th season.

I'm not listening to the presser, but I feel like I can't believe what people are saying that Kelly is saying. that defensive coaching is not the problem, feels better about this today. WTF? criticizing Kizer and saying Wimbush could play. like seriously WTFF. opposite to what I would be expecting. just absolutely mind boggling how this guy is saying these things. did he take too many hits to the head or something.

I'm not listening to the presser, but I feel like I can't believe what people are saying that Kelly is saying. that defensive coaching is not the problem, feels better about this today. WTF? criticizing Kizer and saying Wimbush could play. like seriously WTFF. opposite to what I would be expecting. just absolutely mind boggling how this guy is saying these things. did he take too many hits to the head or something.