As camp is about to begin lets hear some peoples predictions on the position battles, excluding the QB battle, all in one thread.

RG? Bivin/McGovern/Kraemer?

Safety? Redfield/Studstill?

CB2? Watkins/Crawford?

Who contributes, if any, at WR out of McKinley, Boykin, Stepherson?

Any other battles that people are interested in that missed.

Should be an exciting camp, hope we come out of it healthy.

As camp is about to begin lets hear some peoples predictions on the position battles, excluding the QB battle, all in one thread.

RG? Bivin/McGovern/Kraemer?

Safety? Redfield/Studstill?

CB2? Watkins/Crawford?

Who contributes, if any, at WR out of McKinley, Boykin, Stepherson?

Any other battles that people are interested in that missed.

Should be an exciting camp, hope we come out of it healthy.

From what I've heard Bivin looked like the man at right guard during spring. I gotta go with Redfield too but I think we see Studsill in a rover type role and I think Redfield is on a shorter leash. Gotta go Crawford at CB2, never seen a defensive player make the amount of plays he does in the limited time we see. WR is a crapshoot, noone but Hunter is proven then after him it's a bunch of 4 star guys with tons of potential. I think we see a solid rotation of maybe 6 guys or more.

Obviously QB is a huge battle but I think we'll see battles at RB and TE for playing time as those positions will be by committee I think.

Also wanna see one of the outside backer battles. Morgan and Onwualu are entrenched but there's three guys (Bilal, Coney, Martini) fighting for one spot. Coney is a sound around player, Bilal is more explosive and fast than Jaylon, and Martini has that high iq plus is the most proven.

Will be an interesting camp, we'll findout who stands out most pretty soon as usual I suppose. There will also be that one guy who put tons of work in during the summer who surprises that noone called. I like one of the freshman to be that guy.