Let's be honest. Harbaugh's doing this to get a foothold in the SEC and attract more 4-5 star recruits.

Saban doesn't want to lose these recruits.

This is NOT about getting exposure for kids that are only 1-2 Star kids. This is NOT about helping Non-Power 5 conferences either.

I don't like him either, or Michigan, but this tour is amazing.

The articles today are about a camp in Australia with 6 staff from Michigan, how 135 kids attended and many flew in from other countries, and then articles about how Harbaugh has 3 camps in one day in Florida (coaches are up at 6am and then on planes until midnight), gets a commit from GA, gets a GA athlete to visit, and then to something about some boy who is paralyzed and a UofM fan that came out to see Harbaugh.

He's getting great insight to players, but also getting a lot of good press for goodwill.

Good for them, but it is irritating.

looks like the NCAA is cracking down on the interaction between UM coaches and prospective athletes, as of today. Just an amazing situation unfolding. Rules developing as we speak...

Following today's camp in Tampa, Fla., U-M compliance sent out a tweet saying "NCAA rules prohibit UM coaches & staff from taking pictures w/ recruits or their family before, during or after Non-institutional camps."

TheMichiganInsider.com's Sam Webb was at the camp and reported that Harbaugh was told to stop signing by a compliance official.

Harbaugh was signing autographs and compliance officer stopped him. "NCAA just made a rule 10 minutes ago saying i couldn't" - @CoachJim4UM

I've been in a situation this spring to talk to a lot of 1-AA assistant coaches and I've asked them about the satellite camps...almost all believe they won't last long (at least the current format) because it's soooooo out of control already and it will only get worse.

I've been in a situation this spring to talk to a lot of 1-AA assistant coaches and I've asked them about the satellite camps...almost all believe they won't last long (at least the current format) because it's soooooo out of control already and it will only get worse.

Are you channeling your inner PT Eddy?

harbaugh is playing chess while the SEC and their NCAA butt buddies are playing tic tac toe

Saban's phony sanctimonious attitude about protecting the kids was laughable. The guy clearly just wants to keep a stronghold on the talent down south and he can't stand that Harbaugh was smart enough to find a loophole in the rules.

I hate Michigan, but Harbaugh is such a boss. I love that he's got the balls to stick it up Saban's azz.