Harrison Smith #73

VCDomer

He is wayyyyy up there as one of the biggest surprises at how well his pro career has gone after leaving ND for me. I did not see this coming from him, I must admit

Great to see he's getting well deserved credit

Dru Tranquill reminds me of Smith. Both can cover the field and tough, good tacklers.

He is wayyyyy up there as one of the biggest surprises at how well his pro career has gone after leaving ND for me. I did not see this coming from him, I must admit

Great to see he's getting well deserved credit

He was a stud, and highly productive while basically playing Day 1 (and out of position and with multiple DC's and let's be honest, not a ton of help in front of him)

Fast.

Tough.

Smart.

Productive

He was a stud, and highly productive while basically playing Day 1 (and out of position and with multiple DC's and let's be honest, not a ton of help in front of him)

Fast.

Tough.

Smart.

Productive

Completely agree. I loved him when he was here. However, hold a gun to my head on draft day and make me pick whether he would have flamed out of the NFL or been a stud in the secondary to this day, I probably would have picked the former. Nothing against the guy and he deserves all the love he's getting to be sure

Completely agree. I loved him when he was here. However, hold a gun to my head on draft day and make me pick whether he would have flamed out of the NFL or been a stud in the secondary to this day, I probably would have picked the former. Nothing against the guy and he deserves all the love he's getting to be sure

Definitely a fair call.