'16 GA WR D. Robertson returning to ND

LasVegasIrish

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this really doesn't matter but something within the article does..

247: Where will Demetris Robertson end up?

Marquez Callaway

Warner Robins (Ga.) high school

Cornerback/Wide Receiver

Signed: Tennessee

“I say Notre Dame,” said Callaway. “You can’t beat what they offer. Not knocking the other schools, but life after football is a lot easier there. I don’t know if that’s his reasoning, but I just feel like that’s the place.”

I have NO IDEA why ND did not take Callaway last year. Maybe he could not get in or something. He always had awesome things to say about ND and seemed like he wanted to pick ND. Bleh, whatever.

So, this really doesn't matter but something within the article does..

247: Where will Demetris Robertson end up?

I have NO IDEA why ND did not take Callaway last year. Maybe he could not get in or something. He always had awesome things to say about ND and seemed like he wanted to pick ND. Bleh, whatever.

I saw this as well. I think Callaway would have been ND if he were accepted. Weren't there rumors he wanted to play basketball as well?

Thank you for the perspective. Exactly! And anybody who thought they were coming to ND had lost all perspective.

I knew for a fact both weren't coming. I'm saying as a whole Kelly has been missing on 5 star talent. Unless, you count Hayes who might never fully be healthy.

Edited by BrianKellyTheMan

Thank you for the perspective. Exactly! And anybody who thought they were coming to ND had lost all perspective.

I thought ND would land Kaindoh, didn't realize the kid was a garbage person who felt the need to add unnecessary intrigue to his recruitment. I thought Robertson was out, but thought he was 100% UGA, makes me wonder how close ND really was.

Doesn't really mean much, just were pissed when difference makers choose another school.

And I wanted these guys too, but lots of factors come into play.

I will agree that ND has missed out on a few too many 5 stars. Gotta start landing a few, but I don't think they are getting out recruited. Robertson's recruitment was extremely weird. Kaindoh obviously wanted to play in his home state.