'16 GA WR D. Robertson returning to ND

LasVegasIrish

Announcing on May 2nd. Georgia, GT, Cal, and ND. I'd be pretty shock if it's not UGA or Cal.

Will we have a hat at the table? I just heard Georgia and Cal. I'm still very confused in how Stanford is his top choice but can't get in and he is accepted to Notre Dame and says no. It's closer to what Stanford offers than Georgia. You don't go to buy a Rolls and then choose a Buick instead of getting a Bentley instead!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's UGA. Also think Stanford was thrown in to make him appear to be more of a student athlete then he really is.

He spent waaaay too much time and effort trying to get into Stanford for that to have been a smokescreen. Whatever else you want to say about the kid, he is/was serious about acamademics (sic).

I think it's gotta be UGA. Tech makes zero sense, Cal blows and lost Goff. ND might be 2nd, but it's a distant second. I imagine something pretty incredible would have to happen to pull him away from UGA.
I've always felt UGA honestly. Did he even visit ND again as he said he would recently then told UGA he wouldn't? Doubt it. Think Smart will do well at UGA and Richt at Miami.

He spent waaaay too much time and effort trying to get into Stanford for that to have been a smokescreen. Whatever else you want to say about the kid, he is/was serious about acamademics (sic).

But was stanford ever a realistic option? The didn't seem to recruit him hard amd if academics were that important, wouldnt he have the grades already or have other elite academic schools at the top of his list?

But was stanford ever a realistic option? The didn't seem to recruit him hard amd if academics were that important, wouldnt he have the grades already or have other elite academic schools at the top of his list?

Like Notre Dame you mean?

I've always felt UGA honestly. Did he even visit ND again as he said he would recently then told UGA he wouldn't? Doubt it. Think Smart will do well at UGA and Richt at Miami.

I agree with Smart, but I think the U isn't all the great of a job. Horrible facilities, no fan base, no on campus stadium. Also, Richt has a a very vanilla personality, and I'm not so sure he'll resonate with kids in the inner city of Miami.

I agree with Smart, but I think the U isn't all the great of a job. Horrible facilities, no fan base, no on campus stadium. Also, Richt has a a very vanilla personality, and I'm not so sure he'll resonate with kids in the inner city of Miami.

Cant be worse than Al Folden

He is an UM alum he will do fine. I expect them to finally win an ACC Coastal title in the next few years.