Blue/Gold game: Who's going?

I got mine today; my son & I will be in the front row of the gold seats. I'm excited to have that perspective for the game.

I'm curious, as far as "level" is concerned, does anyone know the difference between UP and LP? I looked at a few different tickets and some said UP while others said LP; there isn't a level difference for gold seats is there?

Well, I pulled the trigger. Section 9, Aisle A. My first experience in the stadium, only my fourth time visiting campus and I'm stoked. My first B/G game and it will actually be the first time I've been to a live sporting event in around thirty years.

Yet you live in Mishawaka??????

Yet you live in Mishawaka??????

I live in far southeast Mishawaka and am the only driver in the household. I have to drive my better half, who is mostly confined to a wheelchair and her 90 year old mother around(Physical therapy, doctor appointments, shopping, etc) so I don't have much time free between that and working. Before that, I was also a caregiver for a disabled Vietnam vet in my better half's family for around five years starting in 2004. Before that, I worked in the IT department of a manufacturer where I had to work Saturdays from 2 PM to until 8:30 PM.

I also do all the heavy lifting around the house. She and her mother can't even open a jar if I'm not around. I don't generally leave them alone for more than a couple of hours at a time so that's why I decided on the B/G game this year for my first in stadium experience. It won't be a 3.5 to 4 hour game along with the near hour driving there and back.

If I were unattached with no other responsibilities, I would be there for every game. Life and family before football, even Notre Dame football.

Edited by Irish_Convert
  • 3 weeks later...

Decided I am going to go to the game and they do have Gold Seats available still. My question is where does GA seat at compared to the Gold Seats? Is it that big of a difference and i'll be bringing my two year old son with me if i get Gold seats do I have to get two seats or will they allow me to just have him on my lap? I tried to find that answer and could not.

Decided I am going to go to the game and they do have Gold Seats available still. My question is where does GA seat at compared to the Gold Seats? Is it that big of a difference and i'll be bringing my two year old son with me if i get Gold seats do I have to get two seats or will they allow me to just have him on my lap? I tried to find that answer and could not.

Buy one Gold and one GA if your son will be on your lap