• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only hope is that Meyer, if he loves ND as much as he pretends, doesn't run up the score...

Hope the recruiting class doesn't get hurt now over this...

And to make matters worse, our one true star gets hurt today..hope it doesn't hurt his future in the nfl...the bright side I guess maybe Jaylon will come back if he needs to rehab...

What's worse is that this looks like Charlie Weis's 2006 beatdown by LSU.

#programgoingnowhere

They're better than us, but we look like a team woefully unprepared. We're not this worse in terms of talent. And our offense only scoring 7 against their 2nd team front line is pathetic.

I agree, they look poorly prepared, but Kizer is sh1ttin the bed.

They're better than us, but we look like a team woefully unprepared. We're not this worse in terms of talent. And our offense only scoring 7 against their 2nd team front line is pathetic.

How can that be with damn near two months to prep? Every week it is the same handful of issues and they are never addressed. Red zone, slow starts, lack of pressure and miscues from Schmidt, Shumate and Redfield. Every single week!

Ease up there pal, we're all frustrated.

No, I'm sick of this emo crap. Some of these guys get their rocks off by posting their misery. Any idiot can see this program is 100% better off than where it was a decade ago. It's a joke how much pleasure posters take in reveling in agony.