• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they are probably nice guys and all, but I am seriously ready to see Schmidt and Shumate graduate. Every single week I see them be attacked by opposing offenses. Joe has been beaten in man, zone, outran, run over and sent on more blitzes that he never gets home on than anyone in recent memory.

Make that 50. If Elliot doesn't get another 20 carries then Meyer has a bigger ego than I thought possible.

Trust me, Meyer gave Elliott very few carries because he is going to give 20+ touches in the 2nd half. Pound!

We MUST SCORE to keep them from being able to pound it all 2nd half.

Trust me, Meyer gave Elliott very few carries because he is going to give 20+ touches in the 2nd half. Pound!

We MUST SCORE to keep them from being able to pound it all 2nd half.

We look like a high school team, on defense in particular.

We stunted outside with nobody there to fill the hole. Terrible D coordination.

Urban can run on us like we're a HS team all day long.

I threw the remote when I saw that! The guard didn't even have anyone to block! No contain on that reverse either.

We're playing OSU without 2nd/3rd string at nearly every position at this point.

This is insane. Some of you are clueless.

Give it a rest. Bosa is out among others for OSU. And we are getting bludgeoned.

Just yet another complete embarrassment in a bowl game on the big stage.

I don't even know what to say about this game at this point. I wish I had DVR'd to watch later. I think i am going to record the second half, spare my kids all of the shouting and ranting and raving. Have a good one guys. Try not to eat each other alive.

Only hope is that Meyer, if he loves ND as much as he pretends, doesn't run up the score...

Hope the recruiting class doesn't get hurt now over this...

And to make matters worse, our one true star gets hurt today..hope it doesn't hurt his future in the nfl...the bright side I guess maybe Jaylon will come back if he needs to rehab...

Jesus, you didn't cover Elliot out of the backfield?

They're better than us, but we look like a team woefully unprepared. We're not this worse in terms of talent. And our offense only scoring 7 against their 2nd team front line is pathetic.