Not even one....

I think its kind of predictable that the pundit pick--and the popular pick would be OSU---they won the title , they get more respect , they all love urban so much even though they don't dislike Kelly --urban has the manlove cornered over everyone but saban--who gets much more manly affection then even urban....

That all will translate into picking OSU--much more so then any deep analysis over the teams themselves....

OSU is a running team and that plays to our strength....we will get some time to rest and heel a VERY BEATEN UP TEAM that everyone knows was stressed by injury....that helps us....

We have the BETTER QB by a wide margin

We have the better OLINE by a smaller margin

We have the best deep threat by a wide margin

Running attack and special teams are a bit of a wash,,,,

They have a better defense overall

This is a very even game and I expect the MONEY PICKS by the betters will get very close as we move toward kick off----you can also expect to find a small but respected group of pundits picking ND as we go along...

We have been very hard to beat over the last 13 games.....

I expect that will not be changing for the fiesta bowl....

I like our chances in this match up

aloha's

I think its kind of predictable that the pundit pick--and the popular pick would be OSU---they won the title , they get more respect , they all love urban so much even though they don't dislike Kelly --urban has the manlove cornered over everyone but saban--who gets much more manly affection then even urban....

That all will translate into picking OSU--much more so then any deep analysis over the teams themselves....

OSU is a running team and that plays to our strength....we will get some time to rest and heel a VERY BEATEN UP TEAM that everyone knows was stressed by injury....that helps us....

We have the BETTER QB by a wide margin

We have the better OLINE by a smaller margin

We have the best deep threat by a wide margin

Running attack and special teams are a bit of a wash,,,,

They have a better defense overall

This is a very even game and I expect the MONEY PICKS by the betters will get very close as we move toward kick off----you can also expect to find a small but respected group of pundits picking ND as we go along...

We have been very hard to beat over the last 13 games.....

I expect that will not be changing for the fiesta bowl....

I like our chances in this match up

aloha's

They are better everywhere but QB....

and its not close.

Added bonus Jaylon is better than anyone in the country as just an athlete.

I do have us winning this guys... I have a good feeling about it. Kizer leads us to victory.

Edited by WeaverIrish

and its not close.

I do have us winning this guys... I have a good feeling about it. Kizer leads us to victory.

They are not better on the O-line, and although Elliot is the better pro prospect I think the rushing attacks are pretty dang even.

and its not close.

They are not better at every position except qb by a wide margin, that's ridiculous. Their receivers are a good group but I could argue that nd's are just as good if not better, same goes for the o line. And on d bosa is a beast but Sheldon day isn't exactly a scrub, and jaylon smith is better then any linebacker they bring and it's not even close.

Ohio state is the favorite I get that but there is no way in hell you could convince me that they are better by a wide margin at every single position aside from quarterback, it's not 2005 anymore.

Can you blame them... Honestly

What has ND done to make you think they won't Poop the bed again

Until ND consistently starts winning games like this i won't hate on any "Expert" that picks us to lose...

Whats our record the last 20 years in games of this importance

Can you blame them... Honestly

What has ND done to make you think they won't Poop the bed again

Until ND consistently starts winning games like this i won't hate on any "Expert" that picks us to lose...

Whats our record the last 20 years in games of this importance

Are you saying that games played 20 years ago should be used to predict this year's result?

Are you saying that games played 20 years ago should be used to predict this year's result?

No Bud, just saying we have a track record of losing games when they count....

were 4-11 the last 15 bowl games

And our record against top 10 teams the last 10-15 years is something you don't even want to look up....

That's why every year were called overrated, this season, Clemson we lost,Stanford we lost.

No Bud, just saying we have a track record of losing games when they count....

were 4-11 the last 15 bowl games

And our record against top 10 teams the last 10-15 years is something you don't even want to look up....

That's why every year were called overrated, this season, Clemson we lost,Stanford we lost.

I get what you're saying. Most of these writers don't know each team intimately and go on other variables. I'm sure with us, most of them didn't put too much thought in to match ups and such....it was: What team do we trust more in the "big games?", and what coach do we trust in the same scenario?

I was just kinda still taken back when I would read this expert picks OSU, then that one does, then another guy over there, then, BAM, 7 people across an entire board. Even Sparty got one of those guys to believe they could beat Bama.

The win against LSU was great. But look at the two best teams ND played this year ..... The top 2 were losses. Look at BK's best wins.., I do like ND's chances against Ohio state. But I can see why the public likes OSU. ND hasn't done squat since forever In most people's opinions

The win against LSU was great. But look at the two best teams ND played this year ..... The top 2 were losses. Look at BK's best wins.., I do like ND's chances against Ohio state. But I can see why the public likes OSU. ND hasn't done squat since forever In most people's opinions

And OSU lost to the one good team they played. Michigan is decent, but that's the one game OSU showed up to play all year. If OSU shows up, they'll win, but if they play like they did the majority of the season, ND will win.

You guys have such little confidence in this team its PATHETIC!---Too many of you buying into the OSU hype.

Fuller is the BEST deep threat in the country and will show that on new years day.

Kizer is by far the better QB!

Our offense with a healthy CJ plus Adams can run the ball just as well as OSU.

Our OLINE gives Kizer all day to throw and has done that in EVERY GAME sans BC and that includes #1 Clemson....

And the ONE thing our defense does fairly well is STOP and Contain the run....

To listen to all you Nancy's you'd think we shouldn't even show up against the great OSU----Forget that....

We win this game easier then anybody expects.

aloha's

You guys have such little confidence in this team its PATHETIC!---Too many of you buying into the OSU hype.

Fuller is the BEST deep threat in the country and will show that on new years day.

Kizer is by far the better QB!

Our offense with a healthy CJ plus Adams can run the ball just as well as OSU.

Our OLINE gives Kizer all day to throw and has done that in EVERY GAME sans BC and that includes #1 Clemson....

And the ONE thing our defense does fairly well is STOP and Contain the run....

To listen to all you Nancy's you'd think we shouldn't even show up against the great OSU----Forget that....

We win this game easier then anybody expects.

aloha's

Then f'ing do it ND, win a game that means something for once to shut up all the haters...

And OSU lost to the one good team they played. Michigan is decent, but that's the one game OSU showed up to play all year. If OSU shows up, they'll win, but if they play like they did the majority of the season, ND will win.

So you are picking OSU? Cuz Urban will have them ready to play.