Bring it on Ohio State

Hell...of a game & season when you look at it as a whole with how many people we lost...Honestly!.. We lost 2 games by a total of of 4 points to the number 1 team in the nation and probably the 5th or 6th team..Now we get to go & most likely get a great matchup with a very similar team in OSU I'm thinking.....I'm Damn Proud to Be an ND fan & can't wait for the bowl game and next season...We are right there!

LOL You just witnessed what David Shaw and KEVIN HOGAN did to this defense. No one wants to see what an Urban Meyer team with bowl preparation would do.

Do you recall our bowl prep last year?? I think it was one of the best prep jobs I've ever seen for a bowl game really....it was like we had a completely new offense

LOL You just witnessed what David Shaw and KEVIN HOGAN did to this defense. No one wants to see what an Urban Meyer team with bowl preparation would do.

They have played well once this year. We have a decent shot against them.

It will be a small consolation to play a big bowl game like that after that cluster**** of a finish we just witnessed.

Do you recall our bowl prep last year?? I think it was one of the best prep jobs I've ever seen for a bowl game really....it was like we had a completely new offense

Yes but that was against "the MAD HATTER". You really think UM wouldn't have his team ready to go against ND. AND if given the chance he would not take his foot off the gas.

Do you recall the LSU qb last year????? That guy made Tommy Rees look like Joe Montana. All we did was focus on Fournette and he still went nuts. Lets be realistic.

Ohio st just destroyed a good Michigan D... We don't do well against a running QB.. And Elliot is a stud... In saying that, I think we can score... I hate Urban Meyer with a passion... So beating them would make me so happy

Michigan's D was good most of the year vs. Subpar but there offense is not....So who else is did Ohio State dominate this year ? A weak Big Ten?..Actually who did they play of any significance besides Michigan & Michigan State ?.....Sorry....I'm not scared !

Jesus our fans suck..

It's the truth. OSU would embarrass us to the point of maybe losing recruits we had in the fold and any momentum that a 10 win season had. We are NOT in their league and with all that time to prepare, Urban would run the score up on us.