I'm proud of this team anyway

Green Goblin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this team... Yeah the D hasn't been good all year... But this team fights... Who honestly thought after Zaire goes down, that we would be playing for a playoff spot... Our offense next year will be stellar , and I think our D will be better... This is one of my favorite ND teams ever.. Behind 2012 and 93... I have never seen a team go through so many injuries, and still play at such a high level

Meh. They won't feel proud of what they have done in the locker room and they'll be royally pissed off.

I'd feel the same. We are beyond being proud surely and getting hugs from our mothers. The coaches are paid millions of dollars and these guys want to play in the NFL? That was a gut punch it going to going to take a long time to recover from.

The defense has very little to be proud of in particular. Watching this tape will be difficult.

proud? I guess. maybe. meh.

for me it's more of a disappointing season. if you're not playing for a championship then how successful is it really? 10-2, yipee, we get a participation ribbon, thanks for playing.

wasted opportunities. ND didn't get the breaks, college football did not want ND in the playoffs.

This season definitely beats the typical 8 win seasons.... also why do you make so many damn threads? Please stop. 1 out of every 10 might have some substance if we are all lucky.

You're only here to take shots on Brian Kelly. Very subtle this time.

Seriously, if you really are a fan of ND, why don't you **** off and start your own board with Echo and NDMike88 and you guys can be constantly negative and complaining together...oh and Soko, too.

Does anyone really not believe the program is trending upward?

I don't think any educated fan believes that. Like I said before, I think this year signals the start of a good 3, 4, maybe 5 year run of being right there in the discussion at the end of the season.

This one hurts like a beeotch, but time to rest up, re-group and focus on beating our bowl opponent.

Edited by NDNorm

Seriously, if you really are a fan of ND, why don't you **** off and start your own board with Echo and NDMike88 and you guys can be constantly negative and complaining together...oh and Soko, too.

I love this board (aside from your typically useless threads). I'm not going anywhere hon.

Include me too. Winning is what its all about and its been too damn long since we did that. I am not looking for a participation trophy, just a national championship. anything else is just ok.

This season could have been a lot worse, we could be LSU. This team never quit, it kept on fighting and I'm proud of them. Remember how many coaches could never win the big game Bobby Bowden, Mack Brown, Bob Stoops and countless others. We'll get there I trust his coaching staff we'll get there have faith is never over.

Lol. The 2 best teams they played they lost. I mean I guess if they were in the temple navy conference it would be a good year

I would have never guessed they would end up 10-2 with all the injuries they sustained, but.....This is true. They played 2 good teams and lost to both of them. That's annoying!

10-2 is better than 9-3 or 8-4 numbers wise. but all it really means is ND plays a better team in a bowl game, and you can use the W/L record going forward in Kelly's wins and loses, but is 10-2 really that much better than 9-3/8-4. meh.

close 2 point loss at Clemson that ND could have/should have won and a 2 point loss at Stanford that ND could have/should have won. there's you're season.

Great post...zzz...

Haven't noticed you posting much this season, must mean we won a lot of games.

No, I haven't posted much this season because 8 out of 10 threads are the nonsensical ramblings of a moron. I read the board every day, haven't missed a day in years. Unfortunately, a lot of quality posters have faded away over the years and we got stuck with you making most of the threads.

10-2 is better than 9-3 or 8-4 numbers wise. but all it really means is ND plays a better team in a bowl game, and you can use the W/L record going forward in Kelly's wins and loses, but is 10-2 really that much better than 9-3/8-4. meh.

close 2 point loss at Clemson that ND could have/should have won and a 2 point loss at Stanford that ND could have/should have won. there's you're season.

11-1 is kinda meh, too, because it's sorta like 10-2 which is sorta likd 9-3 which is sorta like 8-4...ect. :noidea: