Slow Season So Far for the Forum

This. The boo birds were is full effect during the Virginia game. Just wait until ND loses and fans come out of the woodwork calling for BK to resign, fire Longo, etc

It's BK's fault Tranquill blew out his knee, if he banned celebrations this would have never happened.

Scratch that, it's the god dam turf's fault, that would never have happened with a grass surface.

Nail on the head.

Not too much negativity at this point either. Upset people are usually more vocal about it than happy people.

^^^^^ This. I also think some people just got busy with life :bathbaby:

And we have lost a fair amount of good posters over the years.

:drunk:

Well, not entirely, we did found out that there is a sincere cop-hater among the chat people...

Only one?! You are not trying hard enough buddy ;). I hope to be back in the chat this game day, My son has a cub scout popcorn booth this weekend. Last weekend we had a scout camp out and I got made fun of for watching the game on my phone.... Bunch of haters!!

Only one?! You are not trying hard enough buddy ;). I hope to be back in the chat this game day, My son has a cub scout popcorn booth this weekend. Last weekend we had a scout camp out and I got made fun of for watching the game on my phone.... Bunch of haters!!

Haha, almost every here is not ignorant enough to be a cop-hater. You know what the cop-hater population is mostly made of... dumb criminals.

• 2 weeks later...
This. The boo birds were is full effect during the Virginia game. Just wait until ND loses and fans come out of the woodwork calling for BK to resign, fire Longo, etc

You called it there

I almost missed the chatter