A Season with...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tight Young Teens? I think it is a site Rocket and Schell started with footage from their younger days together. Occasionally they throw in some recent ND material.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonage/images/2/2a/Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120921164818

Well America? How was last night's episode?

Best episode yet. I really like the insight DK gave on himself and his progress from spring ball to where he is at now. Very insightful into how strong a character guy he really is. And the giving of the game ball to Dru was awesome. This team has great character guys and they are unbelievably easy to root for.

I really like the insight DK gave on himself and his progress from spring ball to where he is at now. Very insightful into how strong a character guy he really is.

Yes, yes, yes. I hope everyone gets a chance to see that....my favorite part of the show (other than re-living the beat down of the Yellowjackets.)