ND -10 against Virginia?????

ndmike88

Yeah what Franco said... It's not all about what is going to happen on the field... they know how to extract the most betting dollars out of the field and get it to work in their favor more times than not.

UCLA is pretty good last time I checked..? Virginia isn't going to roll over like Texas did for us. We need not kid ourselves into thinking Virginia will be easier than Texas.

We essentially beat up on a JV squad last-night. I don't know if we'll see a team more inept offensively than we did against Texas(Umass...?). Even Temple put one on Penn State yesterday.

Meh, UCLA was at home and the Cavs have some talent combined with home opener. With bettors seeing what transpired over the weekend, sure the line will move before kick off. Most likely in our favor so as stated before, bet hard and early...Go Irish!

It is on the road, for one, but the line will surely hit 14 or more by kickoff.

Virginia is a BOTTOM DWELLAR in the ACC---trap games are against 2nd tier teams that you should beat but may underestimate, not BOTTOM DWELLARS.

This will be another easy win and big win I expect----now its true that beating weak teams doesn't prove that much but most teams that win 11 12 13 games DON'T PLAY STRONG TEAMS EVERY WEEK!

I am not complaining about UV being a cupcake type of game as are several others on our slate----IMO you absolutely need that to get up for the tough games and win most.

aloha's

easy guys DONT BET

DON"T BET

-10 in Vegas means ND gives 10 to Virginia to make it even

ND is a 10 point Favorite

if it said +10 ND would be the dog.

So to win ND has to beat Virginia by 10 or More which is safe but still PLEASE DON"t think Virgina is favored You are reading the line wrong

Anything else means you lose your Money

Edited by FaithInIrishForever

easy guys DONT BET

DON"T BET

-10 in Vegas means ND gives 10 to Virginia to make it even

ND is a 10 point Favorite

if it said +10 ND would be the dog.

So to win ND has to beat Virginia by 10 or More which is safe but still PLEASE DON"t think Virgina is favored You are reading the line wrong

Anything else means you lose your Money

Thanks Captain Obvious.

considering how the books are staying put at 11ish, id stay very clear of this game if Im backing ND.

ND has received an overwhelming majority of the public money, but the line is fairly stable.

this also tells me that this isnt going to be the ND blowout that many people are expecting

I see a 7 point game.