Zaire will be in the Top 5 Heisman List

They had ND at #4?

Based on that... I would say they have Zaire ranked 1 spot lower than he should be and ND about 3-4 spots better than they should be. Not that I really care after the first week where every team looked great against FCS and low-tier D1 schools.

I am bragging to my friends a little bit that ND did the same thing their team did against a Power 5 school. Texas would still crush FCS and low-tier D1 schools by at least 10 points.

A perfect game , a big win , big stats against a known program, and he does make it look easy....

The Texas defense is mush but Malik did what you should do to mush.

For this week Zaire will be near the top of Heisman contenders.

aloha's

Seriously???? After last year, you didn't learn your lesson? You're going to do it - you're going to jump to this conclusion...?????

The quote is ---"For this week Zaire will be near the top of the hiesman contenders"----

That is exactly what has happened....no conclusions drawn , simply the obvious prediction that Malik would move toward the top of the QB review based on his flawless opening day!

We all know this will be a fluid week by week rating that requires health , requires winning, requires week by week performance......nonetheless the eventual winner of this award DOES NOT come out of nowhere , he will be the one of the contenders that does not fade as the weeks go by , but he has to be one of the contenders.

aloha's