SIAP: Onward Notre Dame: The Program

In the dining hall, he taps his teammate on the shoulder quietly and his teammate immediately removed his headphones and left them off.

I watched it tonight and saw this as well. He definitely remembered what Marcus Lutrell said and took it to heart.

I was a little disappointed with the show. I thought it wasn't done very well. The first half of the players over in South Africa made me feel like I was watching someone's vacation videos.

That being said, I'm sure I'll watch upcoming episodes...

I was a little disappointed with the show. I thought it wasn't done very well. The first half of the players over in South Africa made me feel like I was watching someone's vacation videos.

That being said, I'm sure I'll watch upcoming episodes...

I felt the same way. They spent too much time on their trip to Africa. It would have been better with more footage of them at Culver and of course on the field.

is full episode on line?

I'm not sure? Maybe NBC sports.com? I recorded mine via DirecTV.

I felt the same way. They spent too much time on their trip to Africa. It would have been better with more footage of them at Culver and of course on the field.

I'm not sure? Maybe NBC sports.com? I recorded mine via DirecTV.

I'm thinking that NDs deal with showtime may have effected what they decided to show. No proof, but this was a lot skimpier than past offerings.

I'm thinking that NDs deal with showtime may have effected what they decided to show. No proof, but this was a lot skimpier than past offerings.

I could see that. And this one was definitely skimpy. I mean, they did half the show of them in Africa!