Sexual Assault Being Investigated at ND

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a recent press conference, Kelly named four freshmen who would definitely play against Texas. One talented freshmen's name was surprisingly left off of that list. Maybe it was an oversight or the kid was over-hyped, but it's worth watching.

In a recent press conference, Kelly named four freshmen who would definitely play against Texas. One talented freshmen's name was surprisingly left off of that list. Maybe it was an oversight or the kid was over-hyped, but it's worth watching.

This just occurred Thursday evening going into Friday morning. Kelly's press conference was on Tuesday.

Can we please close this thread until some actual information shows up?

This gossipy nonsense and all the associated busybodies are an embarrassment to the site.

There's a reason the legal process is designed to give anonymity to the accuser and the accused at this juncture.

This gossipy nonsense and all the associated busybodies are an embarrassment to the site.

If you're that upset, take it up with the head mod...

Oh, wait, he started this thread. Nevermind...8-)

There's a reason the legal process is designed to give anonymity to the accuser and the accused at this juncture.

Last I checked you didn't have to read it

I heard.

"Blah blah blah blah blah garble garble gagafagajjjhh"

Who were the 4? Didn't catch the presser.

Didn't get anything.

You must have me blocked or something because I can never get through.:-P

To the other folks who are PM'ing me. I don't have any info other then the four freshmen BK singled out for playing. I just don't want to put any players name in this thread.

Sorry for the confusion.