2017 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How solid do you guys feel about that phil jurkovec making it to SB? Sanford played an important role in his recruitment

He has said the right things so far. He mentioned that he is super excited for Coach Sanford and that he is wasn't expecting him to be apart of the staff his whole time at ND. Seems like a kid who gets it. Says he is 100% ND.

Didn't really think Davis would jump ship (at least not for Baylor), but this should still make people feel better.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To clear all the hype & confusion, I am solid with Notre Dame. Nothing has changed for me nor will it. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GoIrish?src=hash">#GoIrish</a> ☘️</p>— ad (@realaverydavis) <a href="

">December 15, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

- Recruiting is in a dead period right now Dec. 12th through Jan. 11th. Thomas Graham, Jamire Calvin and Foster Sarell will announce during this time period so there will be no more face to face time with those three prior.

- Reminder Thomas Graham announces tomorrow at 11am PST.

- S Evan Fields will visit ND at the end of January. Sounds like ATH Braylon Sanders may visit then as well.

- Recruiting is in a dead period right now Dec. 12th through Jan. 11th. Thomas Graham, Jamire Calvin and Foster Sarell will announce during this time period so there will be no more face to face time with those three prior.

- S Evan Fields will visit ND at the end of January. Sounds like ATH Braylon Sanders may visit then as well.

Obviously Graham announces tomorrow so it is sorta a moot point, but if he actually did sign financial aid paperwork with ND, the staff could still contact and visit him am I right?

Obviously Graham announces tomorrow so it is sorta a moot point, but if he actually did sign financial aid paperwork with ND, the staff could still contact and visit him am I right?

Because he is an early enrollee you are correct. If he signed and turned in the paperwork then ND can have unlimited contact. Not sure about physical visits but definitely contact. Maybe they can swing it back especially by signing Elko today. I'd bet they have been trying to talk to him all night long.

Graham gone be a duck I think.

When is Martin announcing?

what was it, not having a DC?

Oregon was equally as bad this year. He decided he wanted to stay on the West Coast and really hit it off with Taggert.

Outside of that, to me it's pretty clear that Oregon was always the school he wanted to go to, and when he finally got comfortable with the staff it was an easy decision for him.

His parents signed off on Notre Dame and were very vocal about it.

Ate there any Wake forest recruits we should take a look at with Elko now on board?

Can Polian work any magic and help us land anyone?

There's a couple WF commits but not sure there's interest. Elko may help with last minute guys that aren't committed.

Polian might be able to help wrap up a couple guys but not likely to bring in someone new.