Mike LB- Manti Te'o

Strongside LB - Prince Shembo

Weakside LB -Jaylon Smith

CB- KeiVarae Russell/Shane Walton

S- Tom Zbikowski/Harrison Smith

SPECIAL TEAMS

KR: George Atkinson III/Arnaz Battle

PR: Tom Zbikowski

I know I am beating a dead horse, but how the heck are you guys picking Zibby at safety? I know ND was going through some lean years but damn.....

I know Zibby wasn't the best safety around, but I think he deserves a lot more credit than you are giving him. Plus, the last year 10-15 years hasn't exactly been kind to ND on the defensive side of the ball. Only since Kelly, has recruiting really picked up on that side of the ball. But Zibby did have a pretty nice career in the NFL in terms of length. Harrison Smith is 1 and everyone else is far behind.

I know Zibby wasn't the best safety around, but I think he deserves a lot more credit than you are giving him. Plus, the last year 10-15 years hasn't exactly been kind to ND on the defensive side of the ball. Only since Kelly, has recruiting really picked up on that side of the ball. But Zibby did have a pretty nice career in the NFL in terms of length. Harrison Smith is 1 and everyone else is far behind.

You sure LV? Harbaugh didn't want him. He showed up overweight to camp, and liked to binge drink and party. He went to the colts where he was subsequently cut.

His career was longer than it should have been, but it was nowhere near productive or "nice".

You sure LV? Harbaugh didn't want him. He showed up overweight to camp, and liked to binge drink and party. He went to the colts where he was subsequently cut.

His career was longer than it should have been, but it was nowhere near productive or "nice".

I chose my words wisely haha. I said nice in terms of length. He didn't necessarily have the best career by any means, but the pure fact that he was in the NFL for as long as he was says something. If Harrison Smith is my FS in college, I have no problem with a young Zibby being my box or SS.

I chose my words wisely haha. I said nice in terms of length. He didn't necessarily have the best career by any means, but the pure fact that he was in the NFL for as long as he was says something. If Harrison Smith is my FS in college, I have no problem with a young Zibby being my box or SS.

Yeah. I forgot to leave that bit in there regarding perception of nice. Cashing NFL checks for 3 years is nice for just about everyone on this board, hah.

Well this subject just took a left turn.