Davaris Daniels declares for NFL draft

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he could've been the best WR next year!

I agree that the physical tools are there to be the best, but after the season Fuller had and the height/arm length that Robinson brings to the table, do you not think that maybe he saw the risk that he would be the 3rd option and saw this as the best way to protect his draft stock?

I know he was one of our guys but let's keep it real...

490 yards in his first year...741 yards in his second year...often took plays off...suspended for academic cheating...overbearing opinionated father (who likely ate a lot of crow when the appeals failed)...hasn't played competitive ball in a year... I would be very skeptical about drafting him...

I know he was one of our guys but let's keep it real...

490 yards in his first year...741 yards in his second year...often took plays off...suspended for academic cheating...overbearing opinionated father (who likely ate a lot of crow when the appeals failed)...hasn't played competitive ball in a year... I would be very skeptical about drafting him...

everyone should be much more excited about WILL FULLER's PHENOMENAL year catching the football.

he had five to six drops at bad times, but his stats were pretty solid.

comparable and better than Golden Tate's stats in the same year.

everyone should be much more excited about WILL FULLER's PHENOMENAL year catching the football.

he had five to six drops at bad times, but his stats were pretty solid.

comparable and better than Golden Tate's stats in the same year.

I like Fuller.

Just wish he would make sure-handed catches instead of so many bobbled catches.

I don't know, I think he is at least a 5 star recruit who knows the system and has produced some amazing TDs. I wanted him back and think it is a loss for the team. Having him would have been much better than not. My 2 cents.

he will always be remembered at ND for things he didnt do off the field rather than anything (not much) he did on the field.

Well, I remember him for that awesome catch against Purdue along the sideline for a TD. You guys are right, he didn't perform anywhere near his potential, but he would still be a huge gain if he came back. It is a loss, even if he did take some plays off. He would have contributed.

he will always be remembered at ND for things he didnt do off the field rather than anything (not much) he did on the field.

QFT. I can't remember a single great moment (Sure I could YouTube them) on field, but I can remember him dogging it, getting suspended dos times and having a dad who could have helped by keeping quiet.

I'd take this dog back in a second. He would be our most complete receiver - size, speed, blocking, hands. Maybe not the best in all categories but the best all around.

Good Luck DD. Don't mind a bunch of fat old farts with bad memories and ugly wives.

Wow, what a decidedly personal attack. Run out of tampons this morning?

I'd take this dog back in a second. He would be our most complete receiver - size, speed, blocking, hands. Maybe not the best in all categories but the best all around.

Good Luck DD. Don't mind a bunch of fat old farts with bad memories and ugly wives.

Dog is right...dog fu(ker... How would he be complete when his skills are stale as he hasn't seen a field in more than a year?

My wife is gorgeous...

We all agree DD has talent.

But I think we all agree it wasn't fully realized talent and potential at ND.

Everyone remembers his Purdue catch that year.

No one remembers and of the 9-10 yard catches vs. Michigan or anyone other opponent. His high game was 8 catches vs. a horrible Purdue team.

He never took over any games or dominated on the field by any stretch of the imagination.

We probably could have been better with him on the field this year because we don't know what he gained in the offseason. Would we have been undefeated/11-1/9-3 better? absolutely not.

Good luck in the NFL, DD.

yeah but highlight reels like this are so subjective. If this was all I had to go by, man this makes Tommy Rees look like a Jimmy Clausen type of passer.

yeah but highlight reels like this are so subjective. If this was all I had to go by, man this makes Tommy Rees look like a Jimmy Clausen type of passer.

Michael Bay couldn't make Tommy Rees' arm look explosive.

Also, Davaris showed up against Alabama. More than can be said for just about everyone else.

If you think this isn't a lose, you're kidding yourself. At worst, he provides a talented back up for Chris Brown and Will Fuller (despite having better hands than both of them). Also, he didn't get huge reception numbers because TJ Jones, a very good player in his own right, was the goto possession guy.

Also, Davaris showed up against Alabama. More than can be said for just about everyone else.

If you think this isn't a lose, you're kidding yourself. At worst, he provides a talented back up for Chris Brown and Will Fuller (despite having better hands than both of them). Also, he didn't get huge reception numbers because TJ Jones, a very good player in his own right, was the goto possession guy.

I think we all wish DD well, no sense in getting all hyped up over what could have been. Just like my advice for getting dumped by a pretty gal, look her straight in the eye and say "I may be ugly, but at least I ain't got no money." and walk away with your head held high.

And no sadly, I didn't make up that line myself, just not that clever.

probably right. but wouldn't surprise me if he'd not spend four hours making you believe it by attaching his arm to Optimus Prime as his primary weapon.