Tillery to Defense, Agholar to NFL

Two things that caught my eye this morning. We don't have to face Agholar next year thank heavens. Is Cody Kessler going pro????

Tillery to D. 6' 6'' and 315 and played a lot of defense in high school. This usually doesn't work out but hope this is different. Similar body to Jarron Jones. Sure hope it works. Glad he is coming in early.

Two things that caught my eye this morning. We don't have to face Agholar next year thank heavens. Is Cody Kessler going pro????

Tillery to D. 6' 6'' and 315 and played a lot of defense in high school. This usually doesn't work out but hope this is different. Similar body to Jarron Jones. Sure hope it works. Glad he is coming in early.

Kessler is staying in school

Wish he had left. He's pretty darn good, but he depended on Agholar so much. What do you guys think of Tillery moving over to defense?? It is so important to control the middle of the line of scrimmage. I like it.

Many people believe he is a better DT prospect than OL. Shows more passion on defense and enjoys it more. LSU was recruiting him hard for the defensive side of the ball.

Kessler is a product of a system. He gets it out quickly and let's his guys get the gobs of yards. He knows life after football is either nothing or a back NFL qb.(which is fine). That's why he's staying. He'll be in line of just like all the other overrated USC QB's Barkley, Sanchez, Leinart, David Booty, and yes, Palmer.

Kessler is a product of a system. He gets it out quickly and let's his guys get the gobs of yards. He knows life after football is either nothing or a back NFL qb.(which is fine). That's why he's staying. He'll be in line of just like all the other overrated USC QB's Barkley, Sanchez, Leinart, David Booty, and yes, Palmer.

Everyone belongs on that list besides Palmer. Before his first ACL injury he was enjoying a very successful NFL career. Hasn't been bad since arriving in Arizona either. Sucks he had to deal with another torn ACL

A big concern I have with this class is the lack of Dline. Tillery switching is a good thing. If LSU was recruiting him for D, I think that's a good sign. In the end I sure hope it works out.

I think this class is going to be better than you think on the D line. First, we now have 4 big guys with the addition of Tillery. Micah Dew Treadway has a huge upside since he is so raw and untested. He can run and he's 6' 5''. Needs work in the weight room but we should be able to redshirt all 4 incoming freshmen. These guys are big and pretty athletic.

Treadway and Tiassum both have tackles in the first half of Semper FI on FoxSports 1. Lots of weight to stop the run. Remember Mokuah too,

For some reason I wasn't able to find the game last night but I read the coaches were high on Treadway. Said he is going to be a nice player. I see progress in him already. He was our lowest rated recruit at one point but everyone likes his potential. Tiassum spoke of having to get stronger. These guys are going to be big and strong. Treadway is my pick to surprise.