Nebraska looking

Besides being and 8-9 win coach, Pelini was/is one of the biggest *******s you will ever meet. Last year, he called out the entire fan base with a profanity laced tirade, and has proceeded twice to publically dare the AD to fire him. He was arrogant to the point of thinking he was above being fired.

Besides being and 8-9 win coach, Pelini was/is one of the biggest *******s you will ever meet. Last year, he called out the entire fan base with a profanity laced tirade, and has proceeded twice to publically dare the AD to fire him. He was arrogant to the point of thinking he was above being fired.

dude is a raging a hole.......nuff said

Can we have Pelini please?

Lol now it's clear you're just trolling, no legitimate fan would ever want pelini. At the very very best it would be a lateral move. Then again you wanted butch jones who will be fired by Tennessee in the next few years so no offense if I don't take your opinion on this matter to seriously

Lol now it's clear you're just trolling, no legitimate fan would ever want pelini. At the very very best it would be a lateral move. Then again you wanted butch jones who will be fired by Tennessee in the next few years so no offense if I don't take your opinion on this matter to seriously

7 straight seasons of 9 wins or more. Umm, yes please. Far better than Kelly.

Some of those coaches are at schools that will never get better with a carousel. Georgia State? New Mexico St? Wazzu is the one that cracks me up. At least Leach is getting people in the stands. All the Wazzu people I know are pretty pleased with what he's done.

Alright I know what youre getting at here. Just ask. Id love to be our next head coach.

Might go something like this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m1ogvaznmoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by echo88

Where did anybody get the idea Pelini is great Defensive Cord? He is not.

2 weeks ago Melvin Gordon from Wisc. set NCAA record by running for over 400 yd against his D in 3 quarters. Minn. ran at will with back up RB. McNeese State shredded his D early in the year. Pelini sucks, plus he is giant As-------le, the most unlikeable person you will ever meet. No thanks

Where did anybody get the idea Pelini is great Defensive Cord? He is not.

2 weeks ago Melvin Gordon from Wisc. set NCAA record by running for over 400 yd against his D in 3 quarters. Minn. ran at will with back up RB. McNeese State shredded his D early in the year. Pelini sucks, plus he is giant As-------le, the most unlikeable person you will ever meet. No thanks

His track record at LSU speaks for itself. Nebraska doesn't have much in terms of talent on defense. If Pelini has the talent to work with, he can cultivate a shutdown defense. Shutdown defenses are about the rarest thing you'll find in football.