Urban Meyer kicking some Spartan *** with a freshman QB

If its a different degree than what you have altogether, than why would it cheapen it?

Because it would still be an ND diploma.

You seem to want ND to be yet another college team that is essentially nothing more than a minor league farm team for the NFL. If that's the case, then you don't understand what ND is all about. If you want to support a football-factory where graduating players is a low priority, then I recommend following a school where there are no academic standards for athletes (e.g. Ohio State, Alabama, Southern Cal, or Florida State). ND is obviously not the team for you.

If its a different degree than what you have altogether, than why would it cheapen it?

It's called branding and reputation ... ND has a standard for excellence - in the classroom and on the field. ND insists that their athletes be serious students; that's why many (most) people like ND.

You do not seem to fit that profile.

There is only one ND. We are ND.

You seem to want ND to be yet another college team that is essentially nothing more than a minor league farm team for the NFL. If that's the case, then you don't understand what ND is all about. If you want to support a football-factory where graduating players is a low priority, then I recommend following a school where there are no academic standards for athletes (e.g. Ohio State, Alabama, Southern Cal, or Florida State). ND is obviously not the team for you.

It really doesn't seem like it's team to begin with judging from his posting history...

That's not what ND is about. If you think that's what ND needs to start doing, you don't understand ND and should go follow another team. I'm proud of my degree from ND. Resorting to what you propose cheapens it.

I feel like it's gonna taste so much sweeter too knowing we did it the right way next time we win one.

I know ND USED to be about winning big and being feared. They haven't been in over 20 years. Now ND seems to be about having decent teams and pounding their chests about elite academics and graduation rates.

I know ND USED to be about winning big and being feared. They haven't been in over 20 years. Now ND seems to be about having decent teams and pounding their chests about elite academics and graduation rates.

You say that like it is a bad thing.

wow you show your true colors more and more everyday

Why so upset about what Irish Storm says?

He is entitled to his opinion. Some of what he says is honest and real and a perspective seen without wearing ND tinted glasses.

Most of the people that reply directly to him just sound butthurt.

Ah yes, birds of a feather flocking together. You are so predictable.

Why so upset about what Irish Storm says?

He is entitled to his opinion. Some of what he says is honest and real and a perspective seen without wearing ND tinted glasses.

Most of the people that reply directly to him just sound butthurt.

Lol...that is all

Somepeople can't handle the truth. They want to talk about academics on a football board. The playoff committee doesn't care about Graduation rates. They care about football performance. Besides, let's be honest here, if a kid doesn't graduate at a university, doesn't that fall on him?

Somepeople can't handle the truth. They want to talk about academics on a football board. The playoff committee doesn't care about Graduation rates. They care about football performance. Besides, let's be honest here, if a kid doesn't graduate at a university, doesn't that fall on him?

Trolling, trolling, trolling, keep those wagons trolling...