FSU at Louisville--Who do we want??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game question: how is Karlos Williams playing in this game??

Announcers just went over this. Tallahassee police continue to investigate domestic assault case of Williams gf who has one child and is pregnant and had bruises all over arm. She alleged abuse but filed affidavit asking case NOT be pursued. Police also wanna question Williams as witness of June robbery that went down during drug deal that went bad. Jimbo Fisher won't elaborate on either case saying that Williams has not been charged and unless status or his knowledge of situation changes he will remain in lineup and play.

I really want Louisville to win.

Announcers just went over this. Tallahassee police continue to investigate domestic assault case of Williams gf who has one child and is pregnant and had bruises all over arm. She alleged abuse but filed affidavit asking case NOT be pursued. Police also wanna question Williams as witness of June robbery that went down during drug deal that went bad. Jimbo Fisher won't elaborate on either case saying that Williams has not been charged and unless status or his knowledge of situation changes he will remain in lineup and play.

I really want Louisville to win.

This is bullshit.

holy crap this is awesome!!! 21-0 Louisville!

I think if Louisville spanks FSU and then ND spanks louisville then that will shoot us into playoff. We'll have wins against ranked ASU and louisville teams and close (we were robbed) loss against fsu.

Wow.

21-0 Louisville.

I don't know what to make of the ramifications of this to be honest.

I was thinking the same thing. I just decided f-it. Who i root for makes no difference on the outcome of the game. I'm finished rooting for teams in hopes that it helps ND. I'm back to rooting or FSU, USC, and Michigsn to lose every game!

This FSU win shuts the door on ND in playoffs even if we win out. Louisville drops outta top 25 leaving us just ASU as only possible ranked win. FSU will win out. Committe won't take effectively 2 ACC teams in playoffs. Plus the SEC West would need to round robin win against each other dropping each of those to 2 losses (which likely won't happen). I think we could stay ahead of Georgia in SEC West. Then we need Stanford to beat Oregon to eliminate PAC 12 team. And we need OSU to beat Mich State. And K State and TCU to lose somehow.

Only way we woulda leapfrogged others in playoff rankings is to spank highly ranked ASU and Louisville teams.

This FSU win shuts the door on ND in playoffs even if we win out. Louisville drops outta top 25 leaving us just ASU as only possible ranked win. FSU will win out. Committe won't take effectively 2 ACC teams in playoffs. Plus the SEC West would need to round robin win against each other dropping each of those to 2 losses (which likely won't happen). I think we could stay ahead of Georgia in SEC West. Then we need Stanford to beat Oregon to eliminate PAC 12 team. And we need OSU to beat Mich State. And K State and TCU to lose somehow.

Only way we woulda leapfrogged others in playoff rankings is to spank highly ranked ASU and Louisville teams.

............. well, at least it was a good season. see you all next year.

Exactly correct

I wanted Louisville. I really really hate FSU. You guys are making me depressed! I want to believe ND could win out and get in. I guess you never know what these crooked voters will do? ND just needs to keep winning. If they get left out after that .... Wow. There only loss would be to the #1 team on the road on a bs call. Who has a better "loss" NOBODY

I know you guys will say but they beat no one .. They had a preseason top ten schedule right?? Nd gets penalized for Michigan and Stanford and USC and Arizona st and Louisville sucking.... BS if they get left out