Good Morning Folks,

I woke up today and still felt disgusted about last nights game. A game that was so perfect, a game that after converting a 4th and 18, a true Heisman moment from Golson, was spoiled by the officials ineptitude. I had my coffee, but my mouth still has that bitter taste of thievery....

But then I thought to myself...you know what? For the first time, maybe there are moral victories. Regardless of the scoreboard, the officials, and the flags, all of the players, fans and officials went home last night. Certainly our guys could go home proud. They fought their asses off. Our fans definitely have a reason to be proud as well. I love this team.

However, Florida State fans, Mr. Winston, and Mr. Jimbo get to wake up today and celebrate a stolen win (better than the stolen crab legs I suppose) and while the chants of "Jameis Winston" still echo through the campus where the college game day set once stood, we should also recognize that one day, when they are much older and the touchdown passes stop raining from the sky, FSU fans must sit and rationalize how they ever cheered for a man who committed a heinous crime (don't tell me innocent until proven guilty, we all know what went down), and a school that probablly assisted him in covering it up.

Normally guys, there are no moral victories, and we know that Notre Dame players have had their share of run ins and mistakes in recent years, but if we are going to have a moral scoreboard today, no late flag will help Florida State.

I actually think I feel more pi@#ed off. What a crappy way to end that game!

Hopefully the team continues to get better and can play like they did last night for the rest of the year. They still have three really tough games with arizona state, louisville, and usc.

Good Morning Folks,

I woke up today and still felt disgusted about last nights game. A game that was so perfect, a game that after converting a 4th and 18, a true Heisman moment from Golson, was spoiled by the officials ineptitude. I had my coffee, but my mouth still has that bitter taste of thievery....

But then I thought to myself...you know what? For the first time, maybe there are moral victories. Regardless of the scoreboard, the officials, and the flags, all of the players, fans and officials went home last night. Certainly our guys could go home proud. They fought their asses off. Our fans definitely have a reason to be proud as well. I love this team.

However, Florida State fans, Mr. Winston, and Mr. Jimbo get to wake up today and celebrate a stolen win (better than the stolen crab legs I suppose) and while the chants of "Jameis Winston" still echo through the campus where the college game day set once stood, we should also recognize that one day, when they are much older and the touchdown passes stop raining from the sky, FSU fans must sit and rationalize how they ever cheered for a man who committed a heinous crime (don't tell me innocent until proven guilty, we all know what went down), and a school that probablly assisted him in covering it up.

Normally guys, there are no moral victories, and we know that Notre Dame players have had their share of run ins and mistakes in recent years, but if we are going to have a moral scoreboard today, no late flag will help Florida State.

I agree, great effort by ND - good enough to have won the game, for all intents and purposes. I think I would have more peace of mind, though, if I could convince myself that it was simple ineptitude as you suggest - but I can't; in my books, there was more to it than that - I class it as actual purposeful corruption.

I agree, great effort by ND - good enough to have won the game, for all intents and purposes. I think I would have more peace of mind, though, if I could convince myself that it was simple ineptitude as you suggest - but I can't; in my books, there was more to it than that - I class it as actual purposeful corruption.

I'm ok with calling it purposeful corruption. That whole final drive the zebra's called a few insane penalties (I'm thinking about the pass interference on Koyack) and I actually turned to my dad at one point and said "these refs are gonna cost them the game."

My overall point though is that as disappointing as this game is, we have so much to be proud of with this team. FSU fans and players can celebrate a win, but they are just about as disgusting off the field as you can possibly be. Anyone who is chanting Winston's name at Gameday or who thinks that he is somehow innocent from all the accusations because (as Mr. Jimbo puts it) he said so, is crazy.

I'm ok with calling it purposeful corruption. That whole final drive the zebra's called a few insane penalties (I'm thinking about the pass interference on Koyack) and I actually turned to my dad at one point and said "these refs are gonna cost them the game."

My overall point though is that as disappointing as this game is, we have so much to be proud of with this team. FSU fans and players can celebrate a win, but they are just about as disgusting off the field as you can possibly be. Anyone who is chanting Winston's name at Gameday or who thinks that he is somehow innocent from all the accusations because (as Mr. Jimbo puts it) he said so, is crazy.

Without a doubt; hopefully getting jobbed out of a win serves to galvanize the team, they run the table to 11-1, and see what happens from there. Force the committee to @#$% them out of a playoff berth based on a bogus call, if they have the nerve to do so.;)

Count me among the more I watch it, the more upset I get. I was ok after the game.

But watching it more and more, it was an absolutely brutal call in that spot. No excuse to have a game decided on a call that didn't affect the outcome of the play at all. Neither player was even attempting to cover Robinson.

Count me among the more I watch it, the more upset I get. I was ok after the game.

But watching it more and more, it was an absolutely brutal call in that spot. No excuse to have a game decided on a call that didn't affect the outcome of the play at all. Neither player was even attempting to cover Robinson.

Let's call a spade a spade - it was fixed.

Exactly and after the play they were arguing about who was supposed to have covered him. They aren't calling for a flag ESPN. ESPN is a damn joke.

Skipped denial myself. Went straight to anger. Plan on staying there indefinitely, just as I have over '91 Colorado and '05 USC.