Tommy Kraemer/Frozen 5

As an Elder grad, I am super excited about Tommy Kraemer committing to Notre Dame. I have not had the chance to see him play yet, but at 6'5 305 he is a beast. My family knows his family, so I am looking forward to meeting him soon. The only feedback I got about him is that he needs to play meaner, but he will certainly fit the "gentleman off the field" profile well.

Regarding the Frozen 5. I have a source at Notre Dame that tells me the players know their fate already, and that this is potentially embarrassing from a "sexual" perspective, apparently much more that has been talked about. This source said don't be surprised to hear some lewd things when some of this comes out. I hate that. I say free them, and this has taken way too long.

ndmpb1

Regarding the Frozen 5. I have a source at Notre Dame that tells me the players know their fate already, and that this is potentially embarrassing from a "sexual" perspective, apparently much more that has been talked about. This source said don't be surprised to hear some lewd things when some of this comes out. I hate that. I say free them, and this has taken way too long.

ndmpb1

Maybe this refers to the rumor that the trainer in question offered to revise papers/HW in exchange for sex.

Very disappointing if true. Details on these peoples sex lives should remain private and are absolutely no one else's business what happens if it's consensual; that includes the university (and the church) - I feel most will disagree.

Hope the rumors are false.

I doubt any would disagree that their sex lives should be kept private. However, sex for writing papers is a different story. If true.

Bunch of rumors flying around, who knows...

Very disappointing if true. Details on these peoples sex lives should remain private and are absolutely no one else's business what happens if it's consensual; that includes the university (and the church) - I feel most will disagree.

Hope the rumors are false.

Let's go ahead and get a dig in when its not even called for. That came from absolutely nowhere.

I've heard all 5 are gone for the entire season.

Who was this heard from? If true so what this team has looked just fine without those guys infact it might even have been a blessing in disguise.

I said when this all happened it was no need to worry and that we had depth and quality guys who would step in and it's been next man in. Ishaq had been a bust his whole career, he might have had a breakout year but I wouldn't have bet on it. His replacements Okwara and Trumbetti have a combined 4 sacks and the nd run defense is arguably the best in the country.

Cole luke and Cody Riggs have done fine, I actually predicted Luke would start over Riggs and the tape hasn't lied he's the better player. Luke is actually better than Russell IMO he is great in man and also one of the best tacklers on the entire defense. Riggs on the other hand is good but Russell would be a step up, regardless it's not a noticable difference(I think Montgomery and Cajuste dropped some open passes on Riggs albeit nothing deap).

Daniels is the lone exception where you can tell he's the only one who's been missed based on production. Fuller has stepped up as has Robinson, even Brown but none are a number one and that's where you'd have Daniels. I think if Daniels were playing he'd be one of the best in College Ball, the QB makes a HUGE difference.

A friend who is a recent alum who knows some people. The first big info I've ever received from him. Take it for what it's worth. He's told me minor stuff that's been spot on. We shall see.

Thanks... well if it is true like I said it's no biggie we might miss one player, But I think a receiver Will step up and be that number one guy. They might be NFL players but all their replacements will be as well so it's not that big of a deal.

Thanks... well if it is true like I said it's no biggie we might miss one player, But I think a receiver Will step up and be that number one guy. They might be NFL players but all their replacements will be as well so it's not that big of a deal.

As long as no one gets hurt. Then it's a very big deal.