The BVG wiki page

From the personal life portion of his wiki page:

He and his wife, Pollie, have five children: Molloy, Morgan, Mack, Montgomery and Malone.[9] His hobbies include asking people if they think he stuttered, collecting troll dolls, and not giving a f*ck.

VanGorder has a well known love of classic muscle cars. In 2009 he purchased the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Esprit driven by fictional character "Jim Rockford" in ABC's former hit show "The Rockford Files". The purchase price of the iconic vehicle, sold by Rockford Files Executive Producer Steven J. Cannell, was reported to be $1. However, VanGorder had to promise Cannell to drive the car as his primary vehicle while retaining his facial hair

From the personal life portion of his wiki page:

He and his wife, Pollie, have five children: Molloy, Morgan, Mack, Montgomery and Malone.[9] His hobbies include asking people if they think he stuttered, collecting troll dolls, and not giving a f*ck.

VanGorder has a well known love of classic muscle cars. In 2009 he purchased the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Esprit driven by fictional character "Jim Rockford" in ABC's former hit show "The Rockford Files". The purchase price of the iconic vehicle, sold by Rockford Files Executive Producer Steven J. Cannell, was reported to be $1. However, VanGorder had to promise Cannell to drive the car as his primary vehicle while retaining his facial hair

Priceless, but I don't get the stuttering reference. Can someone fill me in?

BVG is a straight hass. Seriously, has ND ever had a coach like this? His "personal life" under his wiki are absolutely legendary, and I don't doubt all of it is 100% true either. I had a feeling all of his experience and creativity would be very good for the defense. It's off to a great start and sure hope it continues. Saturday was very impressive.