BEATEN TO A PULP!!

You guys all know I love me my Golson--who is simply terrific ---

But for me game ball to BVG as I can't remember an ND defense destroying Michigan in this fashion

CREDIT TO BVG FOR

Correcting the safety problem and communication problem big time

CONFUSING gardner and the Michigan line with his blitz packages--guys coming clean--pressure all over--- terrific stuff

Going plus 6 in turnovers this season---!!!!!

BEATING THEM UP PHYSICALLY---

Just a great defensive effort---

Someone said I would be "singing a different tune today" well its the same tune only LOUDER!--:razz:

Need a better defense then Michigans to control EG---

As I had expected & predicted ---

WINNING GOING AWAY---just winning more emphatically then even I expected ----

WE ARE A DANGEROUS TEAM FELLA'S!!!!!

aloha's

Edited by hawaiiirish
I honestly expected the D to take a step back so I was very happy. I'm sure BVG held some cards close to the vest against Rice to give us a leg up this week and if that's the case, it sure worked.

It was kind of funny that people thought the staff was not hiding anything for Rice. Why would they show all their cards in a game that was clearly in hand with a huge game coming up?

It was obvious that BVG was not showing all his cards against Rice.

It was kind of funny that people thought the staff was not hiding anything for Rice. Why would they show all their cards in a game that was clearly in hand with a huge game coming up?

It was obvious that BVG was not showing all his cards against Rice.

To be fair, it's generally a point of the most optimistic fan to assume a close win in the opener is due to ND being sneaky and not showing their hand. In this case, if it's true, ND played a masterful strategy. In most cases, it's just us fans putting a brighter spin on an ugly win (or worse, an ugly loss). This team is for real. They are going to be out for blood next Saturday down in Indy.

To be fair, it's generally a point of the most optimistic fan to assume a close win in the opener is due to ND being sneaky and not showing their hand. In this case, if it's true, ND played a masterful strategy. In most cases, it's just us fans putting a brighter spin on an ugly win (or worse, an ugly loss). This team is for real. They are going to be out for blood next Saturday down in Indy.

it was not a close win though...