Michigan Prediction Thread

corysold

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want to be confident of an ND blow out along the lines of a 35-13 score or better, I just have too many memories of this game coming down to the wire year after year.

I like ND's offense over scUM' defense...unless Golson's redemption story hits an early denouement, we should see some big plays and gaudy stats from #5.

I do not like ND's secondary against an empty field at times...I am afraid they may run into each other and concuss themselves...but I LOVE Jaylon, and think he is due for some highlight reel plays to introduce the nation to his extraordinary skills and potential.

In the end, even though I can't shake the memory of games of Skunkbear past, I just believe we have too much on offense to lose this game at home. If we were at their outhouse I would be predicting a loss....since we are not though...let's call it:

Notre Dame 38

Future Pizza Deliverymen* 24

* in honor of one of my favorite scUM jokes -

Q:How do you get a Michigan grad to leave your front door?

A: Pay him for the pizza...

To be honest, I think Notre Dame wins fairly decisively tonight and makes a statement that this is going to be a better year than many have anticipated. I don't think it's going to be nearly as close as some are predicting.

Notre Dame: 34

Michigan: 24

Feel the exact same way, but a little lower scoring:

ND- 31

UM- 21

Golson and the offense come up huge. ND has a lot to improve upon, but I truly believe they are the better team.

I know that I ruffled some feathers by picking Michigan but im not the only one. All of the college gameday guys did as well.

Led by the price clown himself right?

Forgive me if I don't put much credence into what those dopes say about who might win a football game.

I know that I ruffled some feathers by picking Michigan but im not the only one. All of the college gameday guys did as well.

lol, so that is your reply, using justification. Desmond Howard always picks Michigan and Corso does not even know what is going on. I am surprised Herb picked Michigan though.