Michigan Prediction Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a Goose Island 312 please.

And I'll have a Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree IPA

Out of curiosity, do any of you guys ever stoop to drinking just a regular beer - like Bud Light or Miller Light - or does it simply have to be some sort of small-batch, fruity craft beer, brewed in a hollowed out tree stump by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum in order please your refined palates?:drunk:

Oh, and ND 41 - Michigan 24.

Out of curiosity, do any of you guys ever stoop to drinking just a regular beer - like Bud Light or Miller Light - or does it simply have to be some sort of small-batch, fruity craft beer, brewed in a hollowed out tree stump by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum in order please your refined palates?:drunk:

Never. Ever. It tastes like garbage.

There is nothing fruity about my IPA...

let me ask you this...being Canadian, would you drink vending machine coffee over Timmy's? Would you use imitation maple syrup?

Plus, what's the point? It A.Tastes horrible. B. Contains almost no alcohol. 4.2%

Now, the double Crooked Tree I referenced...12%. Regular Crooked Tree is 6.5, most IPA's, that are my fancy, sit around 6-9%

Only if I am at a party or at Wrigley haha

Never. Ever. It tastes like garbage.

There is nothing fruity about my IPA...

let me ask you this...being Canadian, would you drink vending machine coffee over Timmy's? Would you use imitation maple syrup?

Plus, what's the point? It A.Tastes horrible. B. Contains almost no alcohol. 4.2%

Now, the double Crooked Tree I referenced...12%. Regular Crooked Tree is 6.5, most IPA's, that are my fancy, sit around 6-9%

Beer snob! I mainly drink rum, but do enjoy yuengy and bud.

GARDNER is nothing but an average QB that had one great day against a DIACO DEFENSE that was completely playing the WRONG GAMEPLAN---IMO it was the second worse game prep by Diaco after the NAVY FIASCO--IT WAS THE MICHIGAN FIASCO--and Gardner will NOT look the same tomorrow.

HOKE is a struggling coach that cannot win big game on the road---

We win this game GOING AWAY!!!

aloha's

I agree about Gardner, but you have to admit ND has a bad habit of allowing Heisman like performances from Michigan QB's.

I really hope you are right Hawaii. Based on recent history, I just don't have that confidence. I do know if the Irish had the 5 playing, I would feel more confident. Obviously it is what it is though so hopefully some people step up!