Michigan Prediction Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45-10 Notre Dame.

Yes, I'm scared but I'm putting faith in BK that this offense is something special this year, the boys will be up for this game like no other, and BVG will have a good game plan to contain Gardner.

If we don't get the win, BK is dead to me.

^^^This x30

I think both Defenses will struggle and this game will come down to (1) Turn Overs (2) Kicking Game (3) Penalties

Thankfully, Michigan hasn't been able to make FGs reliably in years and has a QB that is just as likely to throw 4 picks in a game as he is to throw a TD

ND - 37

scUM - 34

I don't care to predict, but we just need to win by one...

I cannot and will not accept defeat in this game...I need something to hold over my bestie who has a better job, goes on tons of vacations, has a hole in one, meets famous people, that sort of thing...

I don't care to predict, but we just need to win by one...

I cannot and will not accept defeat in this game...I need something to hold over my bestie who has a better job, goes on tons of vacations, has a hole in one, meets famous people, that sort of thing...

Well, lets hope ND wins so you don't have to resort to banging his wife :-)

I need something to hold over my bestie who has a better job, goes on tons of vacations, has a hole in one, meets famous people, that sort of thing...

Michigan fans..I liken them to Hyman Roth (notice how that sly bastard kept an eye on ND during his convo with Michael?)

I work with them, do business with them, but do not trust them!!

I think in the end we are better balanced and win by 10+

I'm not concerned with our ability to score on them...just worried about our ability to stop them from scoring more...

Their offensive line though... It's...so...bad... I am actually LESS worried about Funchess because of how they have to play him. If he lined up at TE...I'd be worried. But they have split out wide because their receiving corps are so tattered. No Gallon...no slot threat...no threat to gash the middle(our Achilles in recent years) Funchess will need to get downfield...I'm not sure Gardner is going to have a whole lot of time to get him the ball....

Their offensive line though... It's...so...bad... I am actually LESS worried about Funchess because of how they have to play him. If he lined up at TE...I'd be worried. But they have split out wide because their receiving corps are so tattered. No Gallon...no slot threat...no threat to gash the middle(our Achilles in recent years) Funchess will need to get downfield...I'm not sure Gardner is going to have a whole lot of time to get him the ball....

If you build my hopes again, only to have them dashed for the 4th time in 5 years, I will never forgive you.