Michigan Prediction Thread

Week 2. Michigan.

Congrats to NDNorm for his nearly perfect prediction last week of 49-17. Well done.

This week, I'm hoping Michigan keeps it just close enough Kelly can try to put 50 on the board without looking too heartless, though I don't care if he puts 50 on the board in a shutout either.

I'm guessing ND moves the ball fairly effectively, Michigan gets a few big plays as well.

However, ND has the better QB, the better coach, the better OL and the game is at home. All in all, an ND loss is nothing short of a disaster for a variety of reasons.

ND 48

Mich. 27

EDIT: Just as an aside, ND is currently between a 4.5 and 5.5 point favorite, depending on the site.

Edited by corysold
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One missed field goal and one dropped pass in the end zone and it could have been 58 on the board. We still got our backup QB in the game.

This week ND will ramp it up even further. I am going to go there. Their gonna drop 50 on em. The defense I am VERY unsure about.

54-31 Irish

Field goal clinches it as time expires.

ND - 30

UM - 27

Anyone else really love Meet the Robinsons? One of my favorite quotes of all time:

"We don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -- Walt Disney

Your quote put me in mind of that.