*THE OFFICIAL IRISH vs OWLS GAMEDAY THREAD*

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning Notre Dame Nation!

The long wait is over. Let's hit the half century mark today.

PS - reading about Rice players made me think the sportswriter was making up names: Driphus Jackson and LaDouphyous McCalla... (one of Rice's all-time interception leaders).

Seriously??

10/1 The glue hasn't completely dried and the midfield ND Logo starts to peel due to ND's blazing speed. But fear not, Tommy Rees will run out the tunnel, greeted by a standing few, and lay his body down to hold it in place. ;)

Oh, and GO IRISH!

Edited by indyirishdad

cant believe it is gameday.

i can still remember the morning golson was suspended. and then all of last year and all of this past offseason. now he plays and we find out how talented this team can be.

we got so bored we spent the offseason debating BKs abilities and tommys lack of talent ... and me getting banned twice or so.

13-14 games gents. win or lose please try to enjoy them all. the excitement, escape and joy we all get watxhing the irish play is second to not much else.

GO IRISH!

PS somebody has to pick this up next week as I will be traveling out of the country on a Public relations tour for the USA.

Being gone for the Michigan game? That sucks. This might be the first year I get to watch the season opener live in a few years! I am usually camping and going to a family hog roast on Labor day weekend. ND 35 Rice 17.

I thought we were playing the Temple Owls. Who would had thunk it we be playing the hoots two years in a row. Anyways, those players are out regardless of the findings of the suspended players per BK's pressed special. Won't be needed. Here come the Irish!!!

Morning Chiro. I'm reliving 2012 watching PSU on tv in Dublin.)

Interesting game that came down to a kick as the clock ran out, but did ANYBODY show up for the game?

Just goes to prove that the Irish are the only ones the real Irish will come out to see. I was there in 2012 so I know firsthand