I don't know FAITH--"meet up and shake hands and..."--That sounds like a line I used to use to quite good effect---;)----

We all love Sligo and IrishNYgirl they add some needed class to DD----sort of like me---:grin:

July 2008 Speed---I got one title game--but fully expect to get another real soon!

aloha's

I'd like to meet as many DDers as I can, I think sligo, the moderator schell, maybe some others said they were going.

So hopefully I can make that happen, my only intent.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to meet as many DDers as I can, I think sligo, the moderator schell, maybe some others said they were going.

So hopefully I can make that happen, my only intent.

If you can ever make it to a home game Brian, Schell is always at Domeanddomers tailgates. Rocketsan shows up now and then as well.

Edited by SpeedsterX
If you can ever make it to a home game Brian, Schell is always at Domeanddomers tailgates. Rocketsan shows up now and then as well.

Yep that's another goal of mine! I've got my parents(my loving drivers) roped into a 3 hr drive to Jersey.

My mom has a friend in Indiana. So Hopefully I can work in a fall or spring visit in the future so I can Lobby for a trip to South Bend. I've been to campus just long enough to see the golden dome from a distance when dad took me to the National Order of the Arrow Conference in '99 at Iowa State University.

My foot swelled up and kinda burst(broke skin) on that trip, but I'm a smarter rider now, got a wheelchair van now, so I'm working on it:)

Edited by SpeedsterX
And then there are us old members that no one really knows because even though we see everything on here every single day we just can't remember our passwords or are too lazy to log in and type. We wouild just rather read all of the entertaining posts from everyone else. :)

I'm in this group, definitely.

Agreed D Fence. It's fun to see all the old names pop up. Now where is Domeanddomer?

Wow, a blast from the past--great to see you back on here! It's been awhile. Hope all is well on your end. Might run into you at one of Timmy's tailgaters...

Agreed D Fence. It's fun to see all the old names pop up. Now where is Domeanddomer?

Wow, a blast from the past--great to see you back on here! It's been awhile. Hope all is well on your end. Might run into you at one of Timmy's tailgaters...

Tim is busy with his first tailgate of the season.

Brian, if you ever make to to the last home game -

I will see you at the best tailgate spot on campus: Dome & Domer's Ambo.

They welcome all - even a Wake Forest fan was made to feel at home.

(At least until the game started).

I have done that 3 hour drive many times FROM NJ going by Sunbury, Shamokin etc on the way to Susquehanna Univ parties visiting good friends.

Safe travels!

I know one of those members mentioned in the original post just recently married so his posting has been greatly reduced for understandable reasons. Or maybe he's running another hundred mile'er?

Right on, brother. Pulled a mini Brady Bunch, working 50 hours a week, working on and selling my house, still following you guys and especially Unsociable on Retweets: one million, brothah!

Right on, brother. Pulled a mini Brady Bunch, working 50 hours a week, working on and selling my house, still following you guys and especially Unsociable on Retweets: one million, brothah!

So great to see you here, 2lakes. Good luck with the house sale and don't be a stranger.

Well I guess this is the thread to hop back on after a couple of years. I feel like the last time I posted a bunch we were in the hunt for Chris Donald, and I'm pretty sure Rockne (errr, Broker) was prominently involved. Man I feel old.

I've been reading through the recent stuff and DD is still the best place for Irish news and talk, and it always breaks the stories before everyone else. Nice work to the mods keeping this place afloat. I'm done using my kids as excuses for not posting, game on!

I'm pumped about Golson so hopefully this is a solid year for us.

Oh and how do I go about reviving my old Rocket pic to my profile...if I need to send a briefcase full of unmarked bills to someone just let me know the address.

Just PM me the pic you want as your avatar and I'll put it up. By the way, welcome back! :)

Well I guess this is the thread to hop back on after a couple of years. I feel like the last time I posted a bunch we were in the hunt for Chris Donald, and I'm pretty sure Rockne (errr, Broker) was prominently involved. Man I feel old.

I've been reading through the recent stuff and DD is still the best place for Irish news and talk, and it always breaks the stories before everyone else. Nice work to the mods keeping this place afloat. I'm done using my kids as excuses for not posting, game on!

I'm pumped about Golson so hopefully this is a solid year for us.

I am glad you came back bro !! Thanks again for telling me about DD many years ago. Don't be a stranger bro !!!! Go Irish !!

Wow, what have I been missing!! Nice to see some of the old guys showing up.. Heading out to SB on Saturday .. Going to domers tailgate at some point.. I'll have two of my boys there.. Yes Brian, I'll be at syracuse, so I'll be in touch with Sligo to get the particulars... You gonna be there stank??