2014 ND Under Armour Home/Away/Shamrock uniforms

onetimeuser

Jesus UA is cluless. Whoever said they liked those half sleeve spandex shirts needs to start letting their wife check them over in the morning before they leave for work. Are you kidding me??? Its like a superman shirt, but for ND. Then lets overload and already overloaded space with more ****ing letters and writing....hmmm we'll squeeze country here....and put god on your belly button...and jesus. No wonder we cant recruit anymore, no one wants to look like an idiot with ND's wardrobe.

I am a big boy, my wife only pins my lunch money to the inside of my coat. I don't think anyone would wear the "under"shirt for general purpose, but rather for working out or as an undershirt.

This thread should be retitled to something with fashionista in the title.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus UA is cluless. Whoever said they liked those half sleeve spandex shirts needs to start letting their wife check them over in the morning before they leave for work. Are you kidding me??? Its like a superman shirt, but for ND. Then lets overload and already overloaded space with more ****ing letters and writing....hmmm we'll squeeze country here....and put god on your belly button...and jesus. No wonder we cant recruit anymore, no one wants to look like an idiot with ND's wardrobe.

Lol. Your posts make me lol almost everytime.

Ehhhh...I do like the helmet from the SS. Some of the cleats and some of the details in the jersey are nice but overall I get a Pitt vibe from the whole package from a distance.

Some Twitter pictures of players with the new standard unis on:

Deeb and Tranquill. Tranquill looks bigger than I expected or Deeb shrunk:

BvbE0N-CUAAD1tQ.jpg:large

Watkins and Hill. Hill has got some arms, that's for sure. He doesn't look like a freshman:

BvbNC1QCEAEpvnz.jpg

Brent:

BvbH17UCAAASkH_.jpg

Brown in a SS uni, not the best lighting:

Bva6hmGCMAA4c30.jpg

A question for Rocket: Could you replicate the SS series helmet using gold chrome rather than blue for the logo and maybe try it on the standard helmet as well? I'm curious as to how it would look.

Curious to know if the premier jersey has stitched interlocking ND and numbers...assuming they may be those fake double tackle twill ones..

According to the descriptions, the authentic and premier letters/numbers are described the same "tackle twill numbers/letters and embroidered logos". The only difference in the description is the premier is nylon, the authentic polyester.

I'll let you know when mine comes if you want.

Ehhhh...I do like the helmet from the SS. Some of the cleats and some of the details in the jersey are nice but overall I get a Pitt vibe from the whole package from a distance.

Some Twitter pictures of players with the new standard unis on:

Deeb and Tranquill. Tranquill looks bigger than I expected or Deeb shrunk:

BvbE0N-CUAAD1tQ.jpg:large

Watkins and Hill. Hill has got some arms, that's for sure. He doesn't look like a freshman:

BvbNC1QCEAEpvnz.jpg

Brent:

BvbH17UCAAASkH_.jpg

Brown in a SS uni, not the best lighting:

Bva6hmGCMAA4c30.jpg

A question for Rocket: Could you replicate the SS series helmet using gold chrome rather than blue for the logo and maybe try it on the standard helmet as well? I'm curious as to how it would look.

Tranquill doesn't look like a freshman either. Kid is built.

I'm so glad the Shamrock uni is a once and done. God awful ugly and the helmet?? That is NOT our Golden Dome! I may have to listen on the radio as someone else said so I don't go cross eye. The regular unis, other than the trendy "UA" emblem they are classic. I already told the wife out bank account is gonna be pretty big these next few years because I ain't buying anything with Under Armour on it! Glad my ADIDAS collection still has some life to it :)

I'm so glad the Shamrock uni is a once and done. God awful ugly and the helmet?? That is NOT our Golden Dome! I may have to listen on the radio as someone else said so I don't go cross eye. The regular unis, other than the trendy "UA" emblem they are classic. I already told the wife out bank account is gonna be pretty big these next few years because I ain't buying anything with Under Armour on it! Glad my ADIDAS collection still has some life to it :)

LOL. You really won't watch? C'mon now.

What day does he do leg workouts? He needs to add a second...

His legs are huge. If they got any bigger they'd rub up against each other whenever he runs. His upper body is so insanely big that your eyes are playing tricks on you I think. He's jacked.

Those helmets are cool. The shamrock unis, in all seriousness, are so ugly its embarrassing.

His legs are huge. If they got any bigger they'd rub up against each other whenever he runs. His upper body is so insanely big that your eyes are playing tricks on you I think. He's jacked.

Those helmets are cool. The shamrock unis, in all seriousness, are so ugly its embarrassing.

Maybe it's just me, but I really like the SS unis. What would you make them look like if it were up to you?

Maybe it's just me, but I really like the SS unis. What would you make them look like if it were up to you?

awww jeez I honestly don't know. And I know what your getting at. I give them credit, its easy to blast someone for doing something when I've never designed a jersey but I just think they're bad. The one thing I wouldn't have is the shoulder pad pattern from the floor. And I don't like how UA lines the neck collars with a white on the practice jerseys...other companies line the collars but it always looks so much better. The Greg Bryant header jersey looks like a 1980 riddell practice top. The spandex half sleeves have a small 1/2" to 1/4" collar. When its small like that it usually bubbles and looks awful after the first wash. It does this because they're not solidly ironed down or stitched to stay flat. You need the collar and the end sleeves to have a 1", flat, thicker ending. The Shamrock helmet I don't mind. The pants are different, and they look ok. I'm just indifferent to UA and I'm always going to be biased. At least our home and away are just old school ND. I don't ever want to change that. The superman spikes also aren't terrible. But little things on the jerseys make them look UA cheap. But UA always uses a better stitch than Nike...Nike gear always rips if you put too much stress on the stitching. So at least UA makes something that wont be destroyed after 1 squat.

awww jeez I honestly don't know. And I know what your getting at. I give them credit, its easy to blast someone for doing something when I've never designed a jersey but I just think they're bad. The one thing I wouldn't have is the shoulder pad pattern from the floor. And I don't like how UA lines the neck collars with a white on the practice jerseys...other companies line the collars but it always looks so much better. The Greg Bryant header jersey looks like a 1980 riddell practice top. The spandex half sleeves have a small 1/2" to 1/4" collar. When its small like that it usually bubbles and looks awful after the first wash. It does this because they're not solidly ironed down or stitched to stay flat. You need the collar and the end sleeves to have a 1", flat, thicker ending. The Shamrock helmet I don't mind. The pants are different, and they look ok. I'm just indifferent to UA and I'm always going to be biased. At least our home and away are just old school ND. I don't ever want to change that. The superman spikes also aren't terrible. But little things on the jerseys make them look UA cheap. But UA always uses a better stitch than Nike...Nike gear always rips if you put too much stress on the stitching. So at least UA makes something that wont be destroyed after 1 squat.

Was honestly just asking for your opinion. Just wanted to see if you had any ideas if given the opportunity to design the unis. This is one of the better SS unis I have seen.