*Breaking* No Really...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This investigation is so gay... Decide or don't but let's get the F on. It's like watching Obama deal with Syria or ISIS...

Apparantly Sampson is saying Russell has his hearing tomorrow and should be cleared to play...not sure about the rest but considering the investigation has been done since what Thursday? You would think they would have the hearings for the accused players right away especially if they are being held out even though they are innocent.

Apparantly Sampson is saying Russell has his hearing tomorrow and should be cleared to play...not sure about the rest but considering the investigation has been done since what Thursday? You would think they would have the hearings for the accused players right away especially if they are being held out even though they are innocent.

Another board is saying Williams admitted to cheating and is getting expelled. Of course this is coming from a guy who heard from a "good source".

This investigation is so gay...

I'm surprised ND is using gay investigators, but the university has shown some progressive leniencies recently. :)

Labor Day has never been a day off at ND, at least not in the 20+ years I've kept any track.

I can't imagine the Skunkbear boards if any one of our players gets cleared for this weekend. Convenient decision, lowered standards, typical Irish hypocrisy, etc. Makes me chuckle.

Agree with todd, you are better than that...hopefully.

Not right now... I've lost patience with absolutely everybody who lives in a world of inaction and really don't care how I articulate it. I'm not really concerned with the gay mafia st this point...we have bigger issues to deal with (which doesn't include these 5 guys, but this is my outlet due to the similarly lethargic response I see in this issue compared to our President's inaction that it parallels).

Not right now... I've lost patience with absolutely everybody who lives in a world of inaction and really don't care how I articulate it.

And what exactly do you know about how much action is going on in this investigation to accuse it of being a case of inaction?

Oh my goodness, your precious little life side diversion that you place an inordinate amount of time, focus, emotion and importance in has been affected due to do a serious academic matter that required a thorough investigation.

And now your (im)patience has been tested, and you cry like a spoiled little brat as a result.

How very contemporary American of you.

If it doesn't satisfy your watch, or your timeline, you bitch like a baby.

And what exactly do you know about how much action is going on in this investigation to accuse it of being a case of inaction?

Oh my goodness, your precious little life side diversion that you place an inordinate amount of time, focus, emotion and importance in has been affected due to do a serious academic matter that required a thorough investigation.

And now your (im)patience has been tested, and you cry like a spoiled little brat as a result.

How very contemporary American of you.

If it doesn't satisfy your watch, or your timeline, you bitch like a baby.

Give him some slack, he's just frustrated as we all are. Hopefully we'll hear very soon.